central vs westbrook

I don't see the Brook losing to either Ozen or Central this year.  Not with two new coaches.  Maybe next year.

PS:  Has either ever beat a Stump team yet?  Just curious.

You Brook fans are hillarious!  You have one Fan who , of couse, will have no choice but to root for the team he plays for and you have another fan who isn't sure he wants to be a Brook fan or a PN-G fan.  ::) ::) ::)  Y'all need to be worried about your first game vs. Ozen.  Because if you lose, you better believe our boys will be licking their chops and I'll be here to let you hear it!   ;D ;D ;D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Brook fans are hillarious!  You have one Fan who , of couse, will have no choice but to root for the team he plays for and you have another fan who isn't sure he wants to be a Brook fan or a PN-G fan.  ::) ::) ::)  Y'all need to be worried about your first game vs. Ozen.  Because if you lose, you better believe our boys will be licking their chops and I'll be here to let you hear it!   ;D ;D ;D

Sorry Soulja but I take offense to this since your directing it towards me...lol  (And I know this is all in fun  ;) good rib shot by the way......lol.....you have my respect)  I'm not someone who just showed up to root for the Brook.  And I do know who my loyalties are with, and why.  It's not my fault we only have a small minority that speak up for West Brook but as my AKA should remind you.......I've been around just as long as you have on these sites.  I've seen 90% of these WB-Central games beginning with the fade route of '86, from a second string NOBODY, Jr QB to a Jr NOBODY R.(Fontenot to Joseph).  hmm think you stayed home that year after being ranked #1 in the state.  And I've been through the days that were not so bright.........which you should be thinking Ozen for the 5 years you had success over the Brook.  With out the opening of Ozen it's VERY likely we could be talking about winning our 19th strait victory vs Central.  So I'm not basing this on being just a WB fan.  Visual confirmation, current situations, as well as, sizing up one staff that has successfully established it's program vs. a staff in its earliest of stages.  I'm siding with experience as well as HISTORY.  8) 

My beliefs only....my opinion only.....West Brook was never meant to be more successful then Central, at Football, but it MORE then exceeded those expectations...........Ozen opens and West Brook again was never meant to be more successful then Ozen, at Football, and HISTORY is repeating it's self again..............again......I'm taking the NOBODY'S in both games!!  ;D

I'm not sold on this being a down year (names may have changed to protect the innocence of their victims......lol ) but regardless........

let me add:  '93 WB season record 3 and 7.........'95 WB season record 5 and 5.........'98* WB season record 3 and 7.......all DOWN years respectfully......what do they all have in common........Victory over Central....... ;D

*Ozen's doors were open and depletion of WB's sub-varsity had begun. 

Sorry Soulja but I take offense to this since your directing it towards me...lol  (And I know this is all in fun  ;) good rib shot by the way......lol.....you have my respect)  I'm not someone who just showed up to root for the Brook.  And I do know who my loyalties are with, and why.  It's not my fault we only have a small minority that speak up for West Brook but as my AKA should remind you.......I've been around just as long as you have on these sites.  I've seen 90% of these WB-Central games beginning with the fade route of '86, from a second string NOBODY, Jr QB to a Jr NOBODY R.(Fontenot to Joseph).  hmm think you stayed home that year after being ranked #1 in the state.  And I've been through the days that were not so bright.........which you should be thinking Ozen for the 5 years you had success over the Brook.  With out the opening of Ozen it's VERY likely we could be talking about winning our 19th strait victory vs Central.  So I'm not basing this on being just a WB fan.  Visual confirmation, current situations, as well as, sizing up one staff that has successfully established it's program vs. a staff in its earliest of stages.  I'm siding with experience as well as HISTORY.   8) 

My beliefs only....my opinion only.....West Brook was never meant to be more successful then Central, at Football, but it MORE then exceeded those expectations...........Ozen opens and West Brook again was never meant to be more successful then Ozen, at Football, and HISTORY is repeating it's self again..............again......I'm taking the NOBODY'S in both games!!   ;D

Hey, Glad you caught on!  You know as these weeks get closer, I have to talk some trash!  Lol!

So, your making excuses for Brook losing 53-0 to Central and those other dominating losses that you took  even when we  moved down to 4a?  Ozen's opening effected us as well and we still had some pretty good showings. 

I'm not sold on this being a down year (names may have changed to protect the innocence of their victims......lol ) but regardless........

let me add:  '93 WB season record 3 and 7.........'95 WB season record 5 and 5.........'98* WB season record 3 and 7.......all DOWN years respectfully......what do they all have in common........Victory over Central....... ;D

*Ozen's doors were open and depletion of WB's sub-varsity had begun.  

::)::)::)::) Sounds like your reaching with that old news.  Let's see what happens this  year when yall face us at Babe.  ;D

I have always enjoyed the rib's with you because it's not personal....it's all in fun.....

now...... it's not an excuse but fact that the opening of Ozen had an impact on both schools.  But it's also fact that West Brook felt far more of an impact then Central.  Fact......................25 Freshmen............................25 Soulja.........get that number in your head................25 kids came out for West Brook football in '97, the year Ozen opened........  two years later you hung 53 on us and followed it up with a 37-0 victory.......so if you do the math you beat up on those 25 kids for your 53-0 and 37-0 victories........was that domination??........

How bout this number 45-0 coming 5 years later and pre-Stump..........Al Rabb's Bruins put that 45 on you Soulja........

just saw your next post:

no reach........using Facts................ ;)   old news that repeats itself becomes .........current....... :D......Good luck Soulja.  I hope the kids give us a good show to talk about!!!! Besides, what else would we have to do......lol

Well, we were trash that year.  We didn't score our first points untill we played Nederland in week 4.  We scored on a safety and the Nederland crowd sarcastically gave us a standing ovation.  I know a lot of 1A teams that could have pounded that team in the ground.

I'm sure they will give us a good game.  Good luck to Brook after facing  us.  You know I'll root them on down the stretch.

Well, we were trash that year.  We didn't score our first points untill we played Nederland in week 4.  We scored on a safety and the Nederland crowd sarcastically gave us a standing ovation.  I know a lot of 1A teams that could have pounded that team in the ground.

I'm sure they will give us a good game.  Good luck to Brook after facing  us.  You know I'll root them on down the stretch.

as I for Central........ except the PNG game.........lol

One can only be cocky if one can back it up.  Lately it appears that WB has been able to do just that.  Agree/disagree?

Dang i Neva remebered WB being this cocky in yrs..Is a shame when One of the Seniors From Last Yr AT wb ask another Player from a diff Bmt Team (Cen) to Beat thier Alum  ;D

WB will barely make the playoffs this year...look at their schedule they've got Ozen Central Eisenhower katy and someone else in preseason....they might beat ozen but i dont see them beating central with who....they have absolutely zero playmakers cooper's no CMike if thats what you WB fans are thinking but yall should beat ozen dont think they'll have much this year

WB will barely make the playoffs this year...look at their schedule they've got Ozen Central Eisenhower katy and someone else in preseason....they might beat ozen but i dont see them beating central with who....they have absolutely zero playmakers cooper's no CMike if thats what you WB fans are thinking but yall should beat ozen dont think they'll have much this year

OMG (laughing hysterically)! You are such a fool! In a 6-team district with four teams going to the postseason, It doesn't take a genius to figure out that all a team has to do is win 2....count em 2, district games and they're in! Surely you aren't suggesting that the Brook will have a problem winning 2 district games.......Nah, not in a weak-a$$ 21-5A. West Brook will go into the playoffs as the Runner-Up team, once again behind NS, more than likely with a 4-1 district record. Yes, we play some tough teams in our preseason once again. Yes, we will probably lose to Katy, Westfield, and NS. Aside from those three, ALL of the other games are definitely winnable.....superstars or not!

One can only be cocky if one can back it up.  Lately it appears that WB has been able to do just that.  Agree/disagree?

Dang i Neva remebered WB being this cocky in yrs..Is a shame when One of the Seniors From Last Yr AT wb ask another Player from a diff Bmt Team (Cen) to Beat thier Alum  ;D

Is not that..is the Players that Hasent Even did Anything Running their Mouth..O.well..this is what makes Sports Better :)

I was going to be funny but I cant do it......D3zil if your in school....(and I'm not).......and play for Central good luck!! LOL  I'm not a player or have any other affiliation with West Brook......so my "cockiness" or running of the mouth has zero reflection on anyone who will be in uniform...............

Win once it's Lucky

Win 5 times it's Cocky

*I want to win to the point it's just plain GREEDY!!!    lol

*Check WO-S for what number that might be.......lol

OMG (laughing hysterically)! You are such a fool! In a 6-team district with four teams going to the postseason, It doesn't take a genius to figure out that all a team has to do is win 2....count em 2, district games and they're in! Surely you aren't suggesting that the Brook will have a problem winning 2 district games.......Nah, not in a weak-a$$ 21-5A. West Brook will go into the playoffs as the Runner-Up team, once again behind NS, more than likely with a 4-1 district record. Yes, we play some tough teams in our preseason once again. Yes, we will probably lose to Katy, Westfield, and NS. Aside from those three, ALL of the other games are definitely winnable.....superstars or not!

yall wont beat eisenhower my prediction is that yall start the season 1-4 with only wins to ozen and then lose three district games NS for sure thats how bad WB is going to be you guys must forgot that the 09 class carried WB for three straight yrs even with chaisson coleman chavis and all those guys CM pretty made the WB program what it was the last few years

I really can't believe you said that. We all loved Matherson and enjoyed watching him perform. Felt bad for him that the season was going to be a tough one. I personally thought we were going to blank you, but when the safety happened, I was surprised and then I realized that was your first points and applauded the kids. Not one ounce of sarcasm from this Dog, and I believe I speak for the rest. I sure hate it when people get the wrong idea of what happened or why.

Back on topic, I think Central wins this year.

I think Jordy Matherson was a heck of a player.  Not taking anything from him.  I was dissapointed with the overall performance of the team.  It was 'stop Matherson you win', which is not Jag Football.  I was embarrased because I never thought I would see my Jags scoring their first points in the first game of district.  I took it as a sarcastic standing ovation, although I'm sure there are a lot of bulldog fans that are 'football fans' as well.  Yes, I said it.  I'm tough on my Jags when I know what they are capable of.  I'm tough on them when we win. 

Yes, back on topic, I still want to see the Lamarque scrimmage in order to gauge this team...

yall wont beat eisenhower my prediction is that yall start the season 1-4 with only wins to ozen and then lose three district games NS for sure thats how bad WB is going to be you guys must forgot that the 09 class carried WB for three straight yrs even with chaisson coleman chavis and all those guys CM pretty made the WB program what it was the last few years

Well, my friend....you are certainly entitled to your opinion. However, you might want to stop whatever it is you're smoking, because there is no way WB will lose three district games. Have you seen how sorry 21-5A is? NS is the only real powerhouse. Aside from them, there is no real competition that would keep WB from finishing district 4-1. Channelview got lucky a few years ago, but we hung 61 points on them last year. You can pretty much count out both the Baytown schools, because there is another HS over there now and most of their talent has been split up. As for PAM....well, it's PAM and the Brook should roll over X-Box Kenny's new team. You might be right about our preseason (only winning against your Panthers), but I seriously doubt it. In fact, I think we could even sneak out a win against Ike. Sit back and watch the show, junior....you might learn something! ;) As I said at the end of last season, I think we will finish either 6-4 overall, maybe 7-3. The 2010 version of WB will be very hard to beat, but thats a year away.

I almost agree 82...for the most part you are right in the fact that our pre-season appears a bit difficult.  I have been real close to most of the team since December.  You would not believe the progress....that's why I say, nothing changes...it's Westbrook.  The young men are taking aim at winning...

How many superstars were on last years Katy team?  Not one athlete received a scholarship from that State Team...but they played as a team.... They also lost to Katy Cinco Ranch and Northshore to start their season.  No superstars at WB....same results??? We'll see.

I almost agree 82...for the most part you are right in the fact that our pre-season appears a bit difficult.  I have been real close to most of the team since December.  You would not believe the progress....that's why I say, nothing changes...it's Westbrook.  The young men are taking aim at winning...

How many superstars were on last years Katy team?  Not one athlete received a scholarship from that State Team...but they played as a team.... They also lost to Katy Cinco Ranch and Northshore to start their season.  No superstars at WB....same results??? We'll see.

Good luck Brook ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83