Koby Couron------Ned

Cody Credeur-----Ned

Jose Morales------Ned

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gladiator2

The 15 yr old team is loaded! By the first tournament Juan will have these boys ready to go. This will be a very exciting team to watch as it is loaded with pitching and hitting. Good luck to all teams.

Baseballfan, it is obvious that a kid you know did not make the team this year.  Blame the coaches that did not voted for him.  The fact remains that Freeman, Pitts and Brown did not want to play all stars this year.  It is their choice and not the rest of the team.  Of the seven kids that did not make the team this year, two did not play league, three opted out of all stars and the other two did not get enough votes to make the team.  For what I remembered from last year all stars, it did not happened the way you posted.  But it is ok, we  are not going to say who play and who did not, just go back to last year threads - one will see by themselves.  The eight remaining kids from that all star team, will give their hearts out and will play hard to represent this league and win.  It is not purple and white or black and gold or blue and red.  It is the NEDERLAND 15 Year old Allstar team.  Ask any of them, they will miss some players, but they got past that.  This year team gain valuable players and an awesome coach..  I invite you to go to see one of their practices.  It may surprise you. Please be a good sport and wish them well. 

Baseballfan, it is obvious that a kid you know did not make the team this year.  Blame the coaches that did not voted for him.  The fact remains that Freeman, Pitts and Brown did not want to play all stars this year.  It is their choice and not the rest of the team.   Of the seven kids that did not make the team this year, two did not play league, three opted out of all stars and the other two did not get enough votes to make the team.   For what I remembered from last year all stars, it did not happened the way you posted.  But it is ok, we  are not going to say who play and who did not, just go back to last year threads - one will see by themselves.  The eight remaining kids from that all star team, will give their hearts out and will play hard to represent this league and win.   It is not purple and white or black and gold or blue and red.  It is the NEDERLAND 15 Year old Allstar team.  Ask any of them, they will miss some players, but they got past that.  This year team gain valuable players and an awesome coach..  I invite you to go to see one of their practices.  It may surprise you. Please be a good sport and wish them well. 

Chill out mom, I was just complimenting these former players and that they will be missed. I wasn't knocking the ones on the current team.

"they will have to make up a ton of hitting and pitching" I take it as I read it.  So you are saying this team lost tons of hitting and pitching.  And you are complimenting five players??  What about the rest of the team?  This is why your thread was deleted yesterday. 

Yes, they will be missed but it was their choices. They are great players and very good kids.  But this team will adjust.  If you know any of the players in the team now, baseball is their life.  Do not underestimate them.  They knew from the start who was not playing or did not want to play this year.  This is an awesome team.  And they have a lot of hitting and pitching.  8)

Let's not compare apples to oranges, as they say.

Yes, a few very talented players opted out of all stars (or league ball altogether) this year. It's also true that some new players joined the league that bring a lot to the table and should fill out the roster nicely.

They've gained an amazing coach in Juan Rodriguez, who along with several players on the team, came within three games of visiting Williamsport for the Little League World Series a few years ago, with Groves National Little League. There is talent from a PN Pony team who went deep into the playoffs last year, and I think we can all agree that the names of the Nederland players speak for themselves. Together with the remainder of the team from last year, I'd say we're looking at a dedicated and talented group of boys with a proven track record.

I know I can't wait to see them in action. Good luck to all!  :)

this team will be plenty good enough...there is some real talent on this 15 year old team...there are some key players that either did not play or opt out of all stars, but there are plenty of new faces that were not in the leaue last year that pick up the slack...this team will be very good.

Pissing match?  :o  Nah, we're just using this forum for its intended purpose... you know:

This is the hidden content, please

An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site.[1] It is the modern equivalent of a traditional bulletin board, and a technological evolution of the dialup bulletin board system.[2][3] From a technological standpoint, forums or boards are web applications managing user-generated content.[4][5]

People participating in an Internet forum may cultivate social bonds and interest groups for a topic may form from the discussions.

This thread is pathetic.  You all are in a pissing contest about 15 year old all stars?!?!?

I agree, it sounds like a pissing contest. I looked that up on wikipedia and it showed this thread. ;D ;D

OMG...you people are killing me!  I'm here in Dallas looking up some friends' kids and I came across this post.  Instead of being THRILLED that a MOM is so involved with her son's baseball, you guys are fighting with her!!! My dad was a team manager for Sr. Babe Ruth in Nederland in the 60's, I was a batgirl in the 70's/80's (can't really remember for sure) and I can tell you that the mom's were there, but they weren't up in it like this!  Get along people and grow up!!! Be proud of the Southeast Texas boys cause when we're adults in the working world, nobody cares where you came from-WAY TO GO MOM encourage those boys-And good luck to the teams :D

Guest gladiator2

Mark my word, by the time this first game comes these boys will be primed and ready. I have not seen a practice but I've coached with Juan and these boys will work harder than they are accustomed to doing. Juan is a very dedicated coach and the way he treats his player's his top notch. He is very disciplined and will let player's know when something is not good enough but in the same token make sure that they do not keep making the same mistakes. He's one of the most respected coaches that I know. The player's like playing for him. This group will be fun to watch when they become Junior's and Senior', but for the time being let's wish them the best and hope they bring home the gold. Good luck guys!!

I have placed the brackets for the 13, 14 and 15 YO divisions on the NBR website.  The website is

This is the hidden content, please
.The 15 YO's play this weekend in Lake Jackson.  13 and 14 YO's play next weekend in Nederland.  The 13 YO's will play at the NBR facility on Park Drive in Nederland and the 14 YO's will play at Nederland High School.  Should be some good baseball.  Come out and support our local players as they compete and try to advance to the Regional Tournaments in Arkansas.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83