ARE FOOTBALL FANS IMPORTANT

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest octfeb

I think Football Fans do play a role in a team's success. You wouldn't like to be playing at home and look over in the visitor stands and see they have 20 times as many fans as your team does. That could make you mad and play more aggressive, but getting mad also plays out for mistakes as well.

game in point Dayton VS C.E.King this past season.Dayton played at King.Even though it was Halloween night.There were far more Bronco fans than King fans.Dayton ran all over King did the fans have something to do with that?Maybe maybe not.all i know is that was one of the first things i noticed at that game and the fact that Kings band was very very small.when I went to King I was in the band and it was almost 200 strong.Oh and incase ur wondering am i a Bronco fan or a King fan?I would be a Bronco fan. ALWAYS BELIEVE ;D

Elgin was playing Dayton last year pretty good the first half,then the band/cheer/fans arrived just min.before half then it was all Broncos after.I think Bronco faithful have a(+) positive effect on the teams energy right out the gate as we BELIEVE.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83