WO-S football player Haynes is area's most recruited player

Yes, he did make that wonderful catch.  He has the talent, he just have to put it all together.  I think he will.  WOS coaches will see to it.  I have heard from a reliable source that he will play a lot of RB.  If this happens, I think he will break out big time, and everyone will finally see what the PAID scouts have seen all along.  All he need is the touches.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I have to agree, too. He has a ton of potential and upside, but I don't think he has played like a Florida recruit on the football field, yet. What these guys are recruiting is what they see in the combines, which doesn't necessarily translate to the football field. I think it will, though. I think that this will be a break out year for this young man on the field and he will earn all of this attention. He may end up being "the one who got away" for UT.

Yeah, I have to agree, too. He has a ton of potential and upside, but I don't think he has played like a Florida recruit on the football field, yet. What these guys are recruiting is what they see in the combines, which doesn't necessarily translate to the football field. I think it will, though. I think that this will be a break out year for this young man on the field and he will earn all of this attention. He may end up being "the one who got away" for UT.

I thought you fell off of the face of the earth. I agree it doesn't necessarily translate to the football field but schools like Florida are doing things right or they wouldn't have the success that they have had.

I thought you fell off of the face of the earth. I agree it doesn't necessarily translate to the football field but schools like Florida are doing things right or they wouldn't have the success that they have had.

No, I'm still around, just doing more reading and less posting lately.

Yeah, Florida recruiters know what they are doing. They have proven themselves able to find a diamond in the rough. They have been doing it for years and they apprently see that this kid has what it takes even though he may not have gaudy stats or a gazillion touchdowns.  ;)

I don't know, Ozensfinest said the man was overrated.  If the Florida people get wind of this they may back off.

LOL... Like td said, Florida is doing something right, and it sure as heck isn't reading what us wannabe experts have to say about their recruits on public message boards... ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax