Central vs. Memorial Week 0 Predictions?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central.  But it will be boring.  As a side note:  I think the first game will give a glimpse that Memorial may have picked the wrong individual as their HC.  Don't get me wrong, he'll run an ethical program.  But what shows up on the football field, well, I think that will be a different story.  I hope I am wrong, though.

Who takes it?

This is an old message but I had to say something here...  The Memorial Head Coach will not be defined by his first game!!!  No head coach is.  Lets give him a body of work of about two years before we judgew what kind of coach he will be.

Totally agree with that one Short.

Tell that to SFA85. ;) ;D

He said 10 wins was a goal.  I don't think he could get 10 wins in 10 years.....

His 'Body of work' thus far is as thin as his resume`.......

Hey SFA, what do you know about the new DC at Memorial? All I have heard is that he spent some time at Central, and also Ozen.

I have this theory about the current state of football.....

For the exception of a WO-S and LM of a couple of years ago, for the most part, defenses of spread teams are soft.  Non-physical, and depend on the offense to outscore opponents.  So to answer your question, he may be good DC scheme wise but a.) Xbox Kenny is the coach and b.)since Xbox loves the spread, PAM's defense while be as soft as drug store cotton.....

See y'all in 2011.....

Hey SFA, what do you know about the new DC at Memorial? All I have heard is that he spent some time at Central, and also Ozen.

I have this theory about the current state of football.....

For the exception of a WO-S and LM of a couple of years ago, for the most part, defenses of spread teams are soft.  Non-physical, and depend on the offense to outscore opponents.  So to answer your question, he may be good DC scheme wise but a.) Xbox Kenny is the coach and b.)since Xbox loves the spread, PAM's defense while be as soft as drug store cotton.....

See y'all in 2011.....

:D :D :D.....I still love see that...XBOX Kenny!  Man, that's good stuff!

PA Memorial will be fast and strong this year - PAM 29 - Central 18

Well that Makes Two OF them Huh..Lol..Centrals Is if not the the Fastest one of the Fastest Team in the Area (Other then W.O.S) And if they Get hit in the mouth Hard,Trust me their coming back even Harder

O and Anyone Has the Right to Disagree with me on the Fastest Team..But i think Central has One of the Fastest Teams in the State

Just dont understand how people down Browns work @ Central... Lets remeber if Stowers was calling the defense for Central the year after #4 left central lost to Ozen whos defense was called by Brown... Memorial will hand central a big ttyme a-- whippin... Its a new day in PA....

Just dont understand how people down Browns work @ Central... Lets remeber if Stowers was calling the defense for Central the year after #4 left central lost to Ozen whos defense was called by Brown... Memorial will hand central a big ttyme a-- whippin... Its a new day in PA....

I do not understand anything that you have just said except the part about Memorial Whipping Central.  ::)  Remember, I had a good seat at the PN-G/Memorial scrimmage last week.  I will let you answer this question.  Do you think ANYONE was impressed with what Memorial showed in the game scrimmage?  ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder