Newton 21 Jasper 7 Final/Post Game Comments

KFDM COOP

I am going to tell you right now , I have never seen two teams give it there all like I seen tonight. both team were at the point of exhaustion at the end of the game. the defence from both the teams was outstanding...their was some serious hitting going on out on the field...I am wore out and I was just watching the game...great game for both teams...each team gained something out of this game...that inner heart that wont let you quit when your body tells you it aint gonna go no more :D

Yes' date=' it was a pretty good broadcast, except for the obvious "homerism" on the part of the Newton broadcasters! :twisted: :wink: :!: :P[/quote']I bet the broadcast homerism wasn't nearly as bad as the clock homerism! :roll: That was the absolute worst I have EVER seen. But oh well it came out just fine in the end. :D

I dont think that the clock played a real important part of the game there were times when it should have stopped but kept running and when corrected I thought too much time had been taken away....but thats football we didnt have any superintendents upstairs with us to watch the clock ref :D:D

Oh ok. Just curious. From listening to your broadcast I didn't get the impression that Jasper was cheating on the clock. Sounded to me like two offenses who couldn't get much going. That is two weeks in a row that Jasper's Defense has held good talented teams pretty much in check for most of the game. I think the offense is giving up more points than the defense at this point.

By that clock' date=' in the 4th quarter, Jasper ran 2 plays in 2 seconds, Quick team or slow clock? :shock:[/quote']

thats was the point were I said they put to much time back on the clock...if I remember right It was Jaspers ball and 1:18 left on the clock and Jasper passed for an incomplete pass clock kept running the refs talked and then put the clock back to 1:19 were I belive it should have been at 1:24 or 1:25. but as I said the Newton Defence was really stingy and I dont think the clock had any bearing on the outcome of the game

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont