Arnaud on Gold Cup roster

SFA

Updated with a few changes:

This is the hidden content, please

A couple of head scratchers in the midfield:  Logan Pause and Sam Cronin?  Oh well.  Maybe that means more minutes for Stewie or Davy.   I never thought I'd say it, either, but I think the forwards are our strongest posistion!  Adu, Ching, Cooper, Davies, and Santino Quaranta.  Those guys are all studs.  I'm a little surprised that Freddy didn't want to go back to Monaco or Benfica and try to re-establish himself.  I'm assuming that's why Torres isn't on the roster, so he could go back to Pachuca.

Are you basing this on his play or do you think that Spector is that much better? And I'm guessing you think HeyDude and Marvell Winn are better than Dolo?

i don't think hejduk or marvelous are better.  i DO think Spector is notably better, and i'd prefer Bornstein on the field as well.  those two, Gooch, Bocenegra, and even DeMerit are better than stevie.  i'd rather one of those play out of position if need be than see Cherundolo on the field.

I think Davies is a spark-plug ready to go off at any moment... Granted he makes a few bad passes here and there, he hustles non stop and has the speed to keep up with Landon on the those fast breaks... Him, Jozy, Ching, and Davy up top for us is a pretty freakin' solid group of forwards...

hopefully Torres will get a chance as well.

You're gonna need TeleFutura or Galavision to get a look at Torres because he went back to Pachuca and didn't make the final roster.

didn't know that.  it shows him still on the link provided.

Also according to

The US will be allowed seven extra spots on its roster since it just played in the Confed Cup.  I don't know if The Bob will use the spots and it would suck for the Dynamo, but it'd be cool to see Brad Davis or Geoff Cameron get a shot now.

Also according to

The US will be allowed seven extra spots on its roster since it just played in the Confed Cup.  I don't know if The Bob will use the spots and it would suck for the Dynamo, but it'd be cool to see Brad Davis or Geoff Cameron get a shot now.

with 7 extra spots, maybe you and i and aries can get our first callups.  i think one of us might be able to find the back of the net against grenada.

Also according to

with 7 extra spots, maybe you and i and aries can get our first callups.  i think one of us might be able to find the back of the net against grenada.

Haha sounds good to me... I would love to see Brad Davis or Brian Mullan get a shot...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83