My New District 21 3A Picks

Guest Bridge City Card

Guest Bridge City Card

WOS Silsbee BC Kirbyville Jasper HF HJ OF

Sorry cats. Had you guys in the top 4 earlier but sorry to hear about what happened with the loss of the players.

1.WOS

2.Bridge City

3.Hamshire-Fannett

HF should have beat EC. We just need to get balanced on O and get the ball to our homerun hitters more often to allow them to make plays. The D needs to make sure they tackle the other teams homerun hitters everytime. We will surprise everyone if we put all facets together every Friday.We can beat every team left on our schedule if we take care of business. That includes WOS!!

1.WOS

2.Bridge City

3.Hamshire-Fannett

HF should have beat EC. We just need to get balanced on O and get the ball to our homerun hitters more often to allow them to make plays. The D needs to make sure they tackle the other teams homerun hitters everytime. We will surprise everyone if we put all facets together every Friday.We can beat every team left on our schedule if we take care of business. That includes WOS!!

bless your heart :wink:

Folks' date=' laugh all you want, but Jasper will make the playoffs..I saw something tonite, even in a loss, that gives me tons of hope. Those boys showed heart. Anytime you hold Newton to one offensive TD, thats something to be proud of.[/quote']

you can't ever underestimate the dogs!

Folks' date=' laugh all you want, but Jasper will make the playoffs..I saw something tonite, even in a loss, that gives me tons of hope. Those boys showed heart. Anytime you hold Newton to one offensive TD, thats something to be proud of.[/quote']

so what spot do suppose they will make the playoffs at ??? certainly not the top one or two... my thoughts on this district are unbiased w/ specific teams and are

1. wos

2. silsbee

3. kirbyville

(with bc VERY UNLIKELY but i guess possibly sneaking the third spot) then jasper. but if u want to insist jasper makes it then they would only have a chance at the third spot ..... now u talk about heart. and about how anybody that holds newton to one offensive td has something. now, u want to put jasper in for kirbyville. jasper lost 21-7 to newton. kirbyville scrimmaged newton at the beginning of the season winning 3-0. this was the first time they , to my knowledge, have ever beat newton on a varsity level and were DEFINETLY NOT thought to win that scrimmage. ppl tlkd so hard on them and THEY showd heart and didnt get intimidated and strengthend when newton came down to their goal line and stopped the score so i dont see ur reasoning... maybe u can explain better

i think that the district will go like this:

WO-S

BC

KVILLE

i think that kville will go on top of silsbee this year.. and well we dont have to worry about jasper bcuz they dont look so good this year.. they are 0-3 and should be atleast 2-1...shame that our district is so dad-gum hard!!!

Reasons Kirbyville will not beat Silsbee.

1. Kirbyville has to punt against Silsbee to win. If you watched last years game Kirbyville was not too smart. They went for fourth down like 6 times on their half of the field giving the Tigers great field position all game.

2. I dont think they can match up with Silsbee size and speed.

3. Silsbee has the mental edge in this match up.

1. WO-S: Probably an overall stronger team than last year, with big time offensive weapons in Bevil, Garrett, Thomas and Franks... with a few others not too far behind. Too many weapons. They need to work on consistency, as they've been a second-half team all year.

2. Silsbee: I've heard that the running game looks good, but that the passing game leaves a whole lot to be desired. O-fer-10 passing against PN-G? That could bump them down further.

3. Jasper: I really believe the dawgs will turn things around and make the playoffs. Call me crazy, but I really thing it will happen. They dominated Newton until the fourth quarter, where the Eagles put up two scores in the final two minutes.

In no particular order:

Bridge City: Dishon is a great athlete, but not enough to carry the load they're putting on him. Visor or no visor, the Lumberton loss was a shocker.

Kirbyville: A blowout win and a blowout loss. Well, I guess we might as well be 0-0, because I don't know much more about them than I did at the start of the season.

Hamshire-Fannett: An average score of 12-9 in the first three games. I'm going to the concession stand.

Hardin-Jefferson: Two wins against Anahuac and Cleveland. Meh.

Orangefield: I so badly want to see the Cats in the playoffs, but not this district, not this year. I hope I'm wrong.

Unless something changes in BC, you can forget the playoffs. I'm glad there were no cameras around after game Friday, because Coach Tarver would have gone Jim Mora on us..."PLAYOFFS?!? Are you kidding me?!? PLAYOFFS?!?"

Unless something happens and the BC defense improves, and the offense see a little bit more diversity, you can count us out. If we play the way we did the last two weeks on defense, I can see us going maybe 2-5 in district. I really hope I am wrong, but time will tell. L-Town stunners is right. Dishon will not be able to hold up if they don't get him some help. As good as he is, he cannot do it alone. I see the district as...

WOS

Silsbee

K-ville or Jasper

1 WOS - too tough!

2 and 3 are going to be determined late in the season. At this point in time, no one is the clear favorite. BC has a good team and are very disciplined. OF and HF are both good enough to beat anyone on any given night. HJ, I haven't seen, but they have put up some good numbers. Jasper is Jasper, I don't care about 0-3. K'ville is very athletic and will beat alot of teams. And Silsbee, tons of talent, will it show up every Friday night?

2. Silsbee

3. Jasper

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami