Magazine picks Vidor football to win first district title since 1978

Guest Lions

Lost to many starters and HC

but livingston lost their main cogs though. so livingston can make it above Central?   ???

Lion, you have to keep in mind, although Central lost their HC, the replacements was one of the coaches from last year so he has a head start in knowing the players strengths/weaknesses. Central should be fine this year.

Nederland, Vidor, PN-G, Livingston/Lumberton

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My fav four in districts:

Nederland

Central

Lumberton

Vidor

:D Central, not this year.

how you figure?

Everyone knows that Central won't be in it this year. They are destined to be a lower tier team with hopes for 2010.

I don't really believe that and don't make predictions anyway. I just wanted to get Scooter pumped up for a few seconds.  ;D

Lost to many starters and HC

but livingston lost their main cogs though. so livingston can make it above Central?   ???

Lion, you have to keep in mind, although Central lost their HC, the replacements was one of the coaches from last year so he has a head start in knowing the players strengths/weaknesses. Central should be fine this year.

Nederland, Vidor, PN-G, Livingston/Lumberton

Even if central Dosent make Playoffs (which i highly doubt)..we'll be higher than Livingston..Cause you guys lost alot of good players to..And if ur JV is starting frm last year.We beat you guy 30someting to 6

Nederland

Central

Lumberton

Vidor

how you figure?

Everyone knows that Central won't be in it this year. They are destined to be a lower tier team with hopes for 2010.

I don't really believe that and don't make predictions anyway. I just wanted to get Scooter pumped up for a few seconds.  ;D

Well, you should have seen the flames come out of my eyes when I read the first part!  :D :D

Nederland

Central

Lumberton

Vidor

how you figure?

Well, you should have seen the flames come out of my eyes when I read the first part!   :D :D

8)

See, it worked.

I am sure the Central will be do just fine but time will tell.

yea i understand all the people saying vidor isn't gunna be good enough to be crowned in our district but they will be the most experienced team and from what i can see the most fit team as well.

they are gunna be strong and they don't ever slow down. they are always at the school working out and running. I'd say that coach Mathews has finally got in their head that they have the chance to take the crown but all that's left is for them to really want it bad enough. because that is all they need. confidence and will power to go out on the Field and give it their all holding nothing back. video will make playoffs this year but not sure if they will be crowned D-champs until i see how they play their first game next year then we can say if they will or not but until then i'm perfectly fine with just making playoffs.  we just have to get some more vidor ppl to get behind them and keep their hopes high.

Do I hear a slight disagreement with my assessment?   ;D

PS - The top 5 I stated, I really don't see Vidor beating any of them.  IMO.

Come on Smitty.

Everyone has their own opinion, I'm just curious as to what this one is based on.  Looking at the teams rationally, I just don't see how you can say Vidor can't beat any of them

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83