What team has the best chance of winning/getting to State this year?

my sources tell me that the QB  at WOS, who is only 6`-2, is just too short to play QB for WOS this year. he will need to roll out to get his passes over his taller OL.  the extra time to get the passes off will give the DB time to catch up to the WR and make the interception. it`s all over for the Mustangs.

Do you and skipper share the same source?   ;D

I feel terrible for the Mustangs.  Will WOS still try to play the rest of their games this season or will they go ahead and forfeit?   ???

Are you trying to get us to forfeit against LCM???????  ;D

my sources tell me that the QB  at WOS, who is only 6`-2, is just too short to play QB for WOS this year. he will need to roll out to get his passes over his taller OL.  the extra time to get the passes off will give the DB time to catch up to the WR and make the interception. it`s all over for the Mustangs.

I feel terrible for the Mustangs.  Will WOS still try to play the rest of their games this season or will they go ahead and forfeit?   ???

Don't have to, but if you think that's in your best interest...  ;)  ;D 

At least we now have a coach that will not try to "create" a reason not to play.

If the DB is not step for step with the WR from the get go he ain't gonna catch him. ;D

Don't have to, but if you think that's in your best interest...  ;)   ;D   

At least we now have a coach that will not try to "create" a reason not to play.

In the spirit of sportsmanship, I think we should go ahead and play the game,even if it's not in our best interest.  ;D

Don't have to, but if you think that's in your best interest...  ;)   ;D   

In the spirit of sportsmanship, I think we should go ahead and play the game,even if it's not in our best interest.  ;D

Good call...looking forward to it!

:) :) :) ;D ;D ;D dang i like that lol.hay speveto, have you ever seen the kid at west orange play and are you sure he is 6ft 2. :o :o :o :o :o

Yeah, Reggie Garrett is about 6'2 and very fast. From what I was told, he could have been on the 4x100 relay team this year. He probably will next year. I've watched him play since he was a freshman and I have been extremely impressed with him. He plays with alot of poise for a young guy, he has a rocket for an arm and will run for touchdowns as well. Wo-s will not be hurting at the QB position. If the OL is just decent, I see them going to state because there is just so much talent around them. There were players on JV that should have been on Varsity.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086