Lumberton varsity vs hardin jefferson summer leg.

Hj beat lumberton by 4. A kid from lumberton missed a game tying last second lay up. I was very impressed with lumberton. They might do something different this season and win. Hj looked pretty good too. Better than i thought. In my opinion the raiders should of won but its only  a summer league game so it doesn't matter. I'll be sure to be there when they play kountze because that could be a interesting game. Lumberton could scare some teams this season thats for sure.

Guest baseball25

ITS SUMMER LEAGUE BASKETBALL, HJ isn't taking this serious like they do a normal season, OF course Lumberton is going to try and play there tails off  because they have someting to play for and thats beats HJ in summer league lol, HJ is playing to stay in shape and to learn how to play as a team, when you don't have your stud coaches on the sidelines with them it makes a big difference believe me.

ITS SUMMER LEAGUE BASKETBALL, HJ isn't taking this serious like they do a normal season, OF course Lumberton is going to try and play there tails off  because they have someting to play for and thats beats HJ in summer league lol, HJ is playing to stay in shape and to learn how to play as a team, when you don't have your stud coaches on the sidelines with them it makes a big difference believe me.

::) ::):P

First off HJ won...............They have players missing that will be playing football.............and who cares it is SUMMER LEAGUE!!!!  Ask L'town how many State titles or playoff appearances they have compared to HJ!!!!!!!!!!!! ::) ::) ::) ::)

First off HJ won...............They have players missing that will be playing football.............and who cares it is SUMMER LEAGUE!!!!  Ask L'town how many State titles or playoff appearances they have compared to HJ!!!!!!!!!!!! ::) ::) ::) ::)

Football? Oh yeah, yall do have football out there.

Guest baseball25

Thanks lazeek, Lumberton fans/players just don't understand and its embarrassing when Lumberton fans/players  are talking about SUMMER LEAGUE AND ALMOST BEATING HJ lol......

Football? Oh yeah, yall do have football out there.

Yes we do and last time we checked we beat HF in pecan ball!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

ITS SUMMER LEAGUE BASKETBALL, HJ isn't taking this serious like they do a normal season, OF course Lumberton is going to try and play there tails off because they have someting to play for and that's beats HJ in summer league lol, HJ is playing to stay in shape and to learn how to play as a team, when you don't have your stud coaches on the sidelines with them it makes a big difference believe me.

YEA IT is summer League and I am sure that Lumb. is playing harder due to playing HJ. but you could not be farther off if you think HJ coach did not care about the game. He sat 2 rows up from me and i heard him calling out to his players. You may not care about the play of summer league but he sure did. Lumberton had no real chance , due to the fact HJ rotated there players ever 4 min.  that keep Lumberton close . But Lumberton looks good and they will have a respective team this year.

ITS SUMMER LEAGUE BASKETBALL, HJ isn't taking this serious like they do a normal season, OF course Lumberton is going to try and play there tails off because they have someting to play for and that's beats HJ in summer league lol, HJ is playing to stay in shape and to learn how to play as a team, when you don't have your stud coaches on the sidelines with them it makes a big difference believe me.

YEA IT is summer League and I am sure that Lumb. is playing harder due to playing HJ. but you could not be farther off if you think HJ coach did not care about the game. He sat 2 rows up from me and i heard him calling out to his players. You may not care about the play of summer league but he sure did. Lumberton had no real chance , due to the fact HJ rotated there players ever 4 min.  that keep Lumberton close . But Lumberton looks good and they will have a respective team this year.

Well everyone is gonna try to win, that why they keep score. Sure it means nothing but you are gonna attempt to win. Thats why you're there.

summer league shows how much the kids stay in the gym and see how much basketball they know. Its no where compared to where they play in the Reg Season because none of these teams play just basketball besides Kountze. I think Kountze will have all 5 staters this year straight basketball compared to this past season the top scorer and pg played football. by the way is Jamizon Powell running point for the lions or who is?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124