PNG 7 on 7 scores from tonight

Went to the Games...P.N.G N Memorial Looked good out der..Ozen i waz surprised..Usauly thier pretty good..( at 7on 7).West Brook n Central r neva really good in 7on7 so i waznt surprised..But P.N.G Looked really nice out their.. ;)

to quote a coach 7 on 7 is fantasy football

maybe..he can call it a fantasy all he wants but you cannot take away the free practice time your QB & WR's and DB's are getting going up against each other. It cannot hurt anytime you're giving your QB more reps with his WR's or your DB's getting reps vs WR's in a semi controlled environment.

I could care less about W's or L's during the 7 on 7's but I like watching the boys when they practice well. 

I do remember Coach Long commenting back in 99 that one of the biggest aids in the Indians success that yr. was 7 on 7

All you PNG fans are right no doubt they go to state this year, too!   ;D

[move]  PNG4ASC!   PNG4ASC![/move]

Will someone PLEASE notify the administrators of this site that there is no icon that plays Cherokee!  ;D ::)  (I'm sure there probably is one...I just can't find it.)

I do remember Coach Long commenting back in 99 that one of the biggest aids in the Indians success that yr. was 7 on 7

That's an idiotic statement to an innocent comment.  What kind of crap was that????

All you PNG fans are right no doubt they go to state this year, too!  ;D

That's an idiotic statement to an innocent comment.  What kind of crap was that????

Ouch i felt it was a rather creative jab at the perpetual optimism of PNG fans.  And no i must disagree on it being idiotic crap and i felt it was quite innocent itself.  It's people like you who fuel the unfortunate all "PNG Fans are snobs" stereotype.

Ouch i felt it was a rather creative jab at the perpetual optimism of PNG fans.  And no i must disagree on it being idiotic crap and i felt it was quite innocent itself.  It's people like you who fuel the unfortunate all "PNG Fans are snobs" stereotype.

Quite the contrary.  It's people like you who take an inoccent comment and twist it up to make it seem that I was impying something that I wasn't.  My comment was only exposing a coaches view on the value of 7 on 7.  It had nothing at all to do with optimism or anything else related to PNG.  You just chose to take it that way.  It just gets old after a while.

All you PNG fans are right no doubt they go to state this year, too!  ;D

I really think Brad Paisley is underrated.  He is definately one of the best country singers of this decade

Quite the contrary.  It's people like you who take an inoccent comment and twist it up to make it seem that I was impying something that I wasn't.  My comment was only exposing a coaches view on the value of 7 on 7.  It had nothing at all to do with optimism or anything else related to PNG.  You just chose to take it that way.  It just gets old after a while.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83