20-4a All District

Special to The Orange Leader

Here is the District 20-4A All-District Team as selected by the district’s coaches:

MVP: Kirby Bellow, Nederland

Newcomer of the Year: Trevin Sonnier, Nederland

Coach of the Year: Cody Robbins, Nederland

Freshman of the Year: Trey Thomas, Ozen

FIRST TEAM

Pitchers: Shane Waddell, LC-M; Jerrin Spikes, PN-G, Matt Woods, PN-G, Kane Benoit, PN-G, Josh Dean, Nederland, Corbin Bell, Lumberton

1B: Chad Simms, Vidor

2B: Scott Vaughn, LC-M

SS: Stefan Cloeren, LC-M

3B: Chris Sweetenham, PN-G

C: Jacoby Anderson, Ozen; West Bingham, Lumberton

OF: Keenan Allison, Central, Nick Cardenas, Nederland, Blake Reyanga, Lumberton, Tim Barry, LC-M. Matt Johnson, LC-M

DH: Taylor Thompson, LC-M; Trey Terracina, Nederland

Utility: Michael Wilderson, Central

SECOND TEAM

Pitchers: Terrance Barnes, Central; Chaz Bruce, Vidor; Hunter Hagler, Vidor; Trey Hester, Vidor; Dallas Brown, LC-M; Cass Ingvardsen, Livingston

1B: Tyler Erickson, Lumberton

2B: Devin Ogltree, Central

SS: Austin Stone, PN-G

3B: Wade Estes, LC-M

C: Stefan Leger, LC-M

OF: Joe Mojica, Vidor; Cody Laird, Nederland; Jacob Lynch, PN-G; Amir Jalali, PN-G

DH: Zach Rhame, PN-G

Utility: Jordan Pitts, Nederland

Im stil kinda baffled at the selections....im not trying to take away from anyone but i thought there were a few that for certain would be first team made second team and some that arent even on the list.

Ditto.

It happens every year. But this year there are some really questionable oversights.

Congrats Tre' Thomas-Ozen for a good year for you boy.  :o ::)

WOW!!!

Stay classy :-[

Congrats to all the players who worked their tails off for this honor!

What was not classy about the post?

The shocked and roll eyes smilies...

sorry for the misunderstanding of the shocking and rolled eyes  that was so claimed but was actually saying happy for tre thomas for the accomplishment.  Sorry it was misunderstood.  but I still say congrats to tre and Jacolby from ozen for working their tails off regardless. ;D

Im stil kinda baffled at the selections....im not trying to take away from anyone but i thought there were a few that for certain would be first team made second team and some that arent even on the list.

Ditto.

It happens every year. But this year there are some really questionable oversights.

Yea there  were more than a few.....

Which is the same every year in every selection process. No matter who is selected or who does the selecting, there will be people that will feel that some wrong people got in. That is the nature of the beast.

That is why I always say, congratulations to those that made it and good try for those that didn't. The effort is what counts.

Which is the same every year in every selection process. No matter who is selected or who does the selecting, there will be people that will feel that some wrong people got in. That is the nature of the beast.

That is why I always say, congratulations to those that made it and good try for those that didn't. The effort is what counts.

I agree with most of what you said. But there is one position that everybody can see that is blatantly wrong. And that just makes a farce of the whole thing in my opinion.

I agree with most of what you said. But there is one position that everybody can see that is blatantly wrong. And that just makes a farce of the whole thing in my opinion.

I see two and possibly a third.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami