WOS..... So now.....?

What are the expectations from the Mustang fans? You've got most of the State Champ track team returning to play football, you always reload well, you've got a young but very talented QB. What would be a successful 2009 football season? What would be a disappointment?

One of the fastest groups in years! The QB is young but he can throw along with probably the best WR core at WO-S ever. Coaching won't be a problem and in fact a coach may be returning that is a legend on the WOS sideline. DC Coach Thompson running the Defense, well enough said there. Hopefully a long run!

One of the fastest groups in years! The QB is young but he can throw along with probably the best WR core at WO-S ever. Coaching won't be a problem and in fact a coach may be returning that is a legend on the WOS sideline. DC Coach Thompson running the Defense, well enough said there. Hopefully a long run!

fast?! no kidding....

Coach foreman coming back???

What are the expectations from the Mustang fans? You've got most of the State Champ track team returning to play football, you always reload well, you've got a young but very talented QB. What would be a successful 2009 football season? What would be a disappointment?

imo i think a successful season would be getting past the third round of playoffs this year.  im not sure what a disappointment would be, the kids at wos work hard and as long as they do their best and play hard thats good enough for me.

imo i think a successful season would be getting past the third round of playoffs this year.   im not sure what a disappointment would be, the kids at wos work hard and as long as they do their best and play hard thats good enough for me.

I couldn't agree with you more.  I think sometimes people forget that they are kids and noone wants this more than them!  (Not necessarily on here...in the stands, too!)

imo i think a successful season would be getting past the third round of playoffs this year.   im not sure what a disappointment would be, the kids at wos work hard and as long as they do their best and play hard thats good enough for me.

I couldn't agree with you more.  I think sometimes people forget that they are kids and noone wants this more than them!  (Not necessarily on here...in the stands, too!)

good posts!

The disappointment is and will be not playing in the state game sense we have been in 3A.Now you can have a successful year without making it that far but you always want to go a step better than last year.In this case it would be to make it past round three as WOS95 stated.New season,new QB and some new faces...they will have a few things to prove no doubt.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83