Tonight's US game...

did anyone watch?  I thought we looked MUCH better than we did the other day.  Landon played the best game i've seen him play in a long time, and i felt like Conor Casey did fairly well as a holding forward, although with him and Jozy together up front it seems like we're going to to struggle, as they're both finishers and neither is much of a creator (Jozy's speed creates chances occasionally, but he seems to do most of his work with his back to goal)

If we play like this next year, we get shutout and destroyed in all 3 group games... True a win tonight was what we needed after that thrashing we took Thursday, but Bradley needs to figure something out... I guess we'll see what kind of team we really are when we go down to Mexico in the next qualifying game... I only saw the first half, and from what I saw, kudos to Donovan and Casey... All I can say is it's ABOUT TIME I can give Landon some of those, we need that every game from now on...

Guest setxgal

It was a great match

We all know that secretly soccer is your favorite sport......you just cover it up with all that baseball and volleyball talk :P

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder