Anyone Else Hear About This?

I am not trying to start anything negative, and I know it is not good to deal in rumors. I heard yesterday that 4 LCM varsity players, 3 of which were starters had quit the team. Is this true? Doea anyone else know anything about it? Like I said, I am not trying to start something, just wondering what affect this will have on the Kashmere Game, a game that LCM should win on paper.

Guest Kelly Football

Here's the truth and i don't mean anything by this but it's true. They are not used to having a Coach there that works kids like their supposed to be worked now days. The kids just aren't used to it. I have spken to former coaches there and it's true. Moody is a hell of a Coach and just needs time to build the program. The kids just need to learn and want to work.

It is hard to know what to believe. Some have posted the Bears "gave out" in the second half of the last game while others claim they are being worked harder than ever in practice. Comparing coaching staffs work ethic (on players) to previous ones could only be commented on (in my opinion) by someone who has either been on both or is closely associated with both.

They are not being overworked, I guarantee it !

They need to be worked harder !

If kids quit, let em go....... If they really want to play and love the game they would never even think about it.

You must weed out the weak and find 11 men who want to battle.

Like the Marines say, " We are looking for a few good men"

That is what it will take to turn that program around !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83