Nederland vs. Brenham Best Of 3 At Rice Fri/Sat...

Don't look past Brenham’s pitching! Their good, you very well could see 8+ strikeouts per starter. If this series goes 3 games, Brenham wins!

This is your 3rd post on SE Texas. In your 2nd post, you emphatically stated Brenham in 2 and a run-rule.  ??? ??? ??? You've lost me.  ;)

Guest WHOLETDADOGSOUT

What makes Brenham the favorite if it goes to three games?

If Brenham has deeper pitching than Ned, then they will be favored in game 3. I know Tyler Smith did a spectacular job in game 2 against Friendlesswood, but I just hope we do not have to face a game 3 decision of who to start. Does anyone know just how deep of pitching Brenham has?

I remember a Friendswood fan talking about the 3rd game in our series with them, while the 2nd game was still going on and Friendswood had just taken the lead.....he even called me an idiot.

Dogs, y'all have been playing some great ball all season. Just keep doing the things you have been doing and everything will work out. I have faith in you. Keep your heads focused and let her rip. It's baseball....have fun.

If my son didn't have a tournament in Lufkin this weekend, I wouldn't miss a single game of this one. Then again, if my son had hit better,(along with his team) ;D he would have missed this tournament this weekend to play in those games. OH well. :'(

Good luck to both teams. I don't know much about Nederland, but I can tell you that Brenham is deeper in pitching that most "experts" thought. They just never needed to use the third one much all year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami