lumberton lb recieves #6

lumberton linebacker anthony beard recieved an offer from colorado st last night, this makes his sixth official offer.to date, he said he is interested in what this schools about,said he liked their coaches anthony favs. are missouri & colorado, but still is looking at arizona. texas tech might have

an inside track also, but they have emailed at least 10 times in last monh following his progress.

it looks like they will offer in sept. after they see him play a couple of games, at least that what

we are hearing. another note, i saw the full layout of his colorado offer, $$$$$$$$ for four

years, i did not have a clue that an athletic scholarship approaches these amounts,anyway congrats

to anthony, young man now is at 227 lbs ,benching 335, & is starting to run really well, keep up

the everyday work young man. tulane also wants to offer & wants him to come by & run for them,

they said they just want to see him at least do this & they would offer also. did i mention lamar finally

called . ;D

hookem,i know some young men who can bench press 400 + lbs ,yet they cant hold mr beards jock

strap, look at highlight reel & see for yourself. lot of heavy lifters out their but lots of them cant chew

gum & walk at the same time. you close on ball carriers & make tackles, you dont run up on them,

lay down ,& bench press them a couple of times. ??? ???

How can a linebacker being so heavily recruited only be benching 335

335 for a high schooler in any postion is outstanding, then add a little speed and you've got something. Goodluck to the young man.

335 for a high schooler in any postion is outstanding, then add a little speed and you've got something. Goodluck to the young man.

not really or at least for a considered D1 prospect lol... they got some 140 pound guys from deweyville doin that haha

not really or at least for a considered D1 prospect lol... they got some 140 pound guys from deweyville doin that haha

This kind of talk mimics all the nonsense that people put out there about all these 40 times I think most people dont know. Kids tend to exaggerate. As for d-1 prospects there arent an over abundance of them in southeast tx. and what usually gets them the d-1 ranking is speed not strength, and by speed I dont mean 4.2   ::)

just let ac put his helment in your a$$$$$$ & you will forget how much he benches, u will probably forget

what county your in. guys ,when someone posts something on here , just dont go in their spouting

negs all over the place. a lot of times it shows just how ignorant some posters can be. texas tech visit

that anthony took ,wich i took him, those coaches,strength coach, said they are not interested in

stuff like bench press,ect. they want athletic players, they can strengthen in normal playing motions.

i doubt hookem is d-1, he would know this

strangely enough, i don't see anyone from deweyville getting those scholarships?

and don't blame it on school size, coaches find the athletes. that's how colt mccoy played at a 1A highschool, and look at him now..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83