Time to let the Pigskin Fly

Well with the exception of the boys from Nederland (keep it going Dogs!) The boys in SETX are finished for 2008-2009. Texas Football is comes out in a couple of weeks and the time has come to begin the annual SMACK on SETX football.

I for one can't wait. so take your best shot and let everyone know why you think your team will be standing on top of the heap when the dust settles in November and beyond. Tells us about new coaches or old ones and what you think they might be up to. Spring game highlights and kids coming up from JV squads.

For the next two months we can talk all we want and wait to see if we know what we are talking about or or just blowing smoke. So come on who really will be the best in your district or who do you think will be the best team in SETX.

The floor or in our case the board is now yours!

will LCM finally make the playoffs again?

I'm certainly not a football philospher, and I did see em play one game last year in which they looked good, for a half, but I really think they've got too much ground to make up to get in this year.  I may be wrong, again what do I know.    Good Luck to the Bears anyway.

how much did livingston lose off their team? that might make a way for 1 spot to be open for the playoffs if some teams can manage to knock off the big 2 in the district

I know they lost their QB/WR/DB...all the same guy!  He was a one-man-band!  It's a load just loosing him, someone else could probably give some good numbers.

• 1 month later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83