Cedric Reed @ Cleveland High School

Guest dailynews

Guest dailynews

Sophomore DE Cedric Reed ( 6'6 240 ) has received 6 offers. Texas Tech, Missouri, Texas A&M, Arkansas, Nebraska and Oklahoma.

Stay tuned for more info.

GO TRIBE   !!!!!!!!!

Guest newtoschool

He will be wearing burnt orange.

from what ive heard ut hasnt even offered yet..every school in the big 12 but them have.

Hopefully.  ;)

He will be wearing burnt orange.

from what ive heard ut hasnt even offered yet..every school in the big 12 but them have.

Hopefully.  ;)

Texas will not offer 2011 players until the 2010 class is signed. That is the way Mack Brown handles it every year.

I know plenty of kids who want to go big time who take their SAT and ACT as early as possible so that if they pass it, it is one less thing in the way of qualifying them in college and if they don't pass it they can still have more chances.

I know a couple of Freshman who have taken the SAT before.

Guest etbu

He is ranked in the top 10 of his class. Academics is not a problem for this kid.

His father and I had a conversation after the last Cleveland vs Huffman bb game this last year. Told me how proud he was of Cedric and grades were good.

Guest etbu

Search me cuz but point is that Ced has a great future and if he takes his early one less matter that has to be dealt with. Many of the kids now test early and graduate by December and participate in spring football.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124