Is SE Texas Football The Best?

Guest Kelly Football

The topic was the strength of local football. "Will it be stronger in the future?"

I replied that unless we grow we might not see this happening.

Since, in the news it's been a hot topic about a company in Orange expanding but no local workers and the company had asked Orange if they could build modular homes for 300 workers from India to man the job it was in reference to job growth and possible more football players.

I guess I could have used Coach Moody at LCM but Coach Hooks is Orange and I used him.

Did I mess up?

in the eyes of everyone in our area its the best, but what it all comes down to it, it's simple. we have th athletes to compete, but most of the coaches around here arent use to change and with out change we'll see the same kind of football that keeps us in the 2nd and 3rd round and out of the finals.. thats excluding the great coaching we have at WOS....

I agree with NeverSayDie. At the 3 and 4a level in SE Texas the guys bring it every Friday. About the only other area I've seen that strong at that level were you could catch a good game every week would be the Texas Hill country. Got some really good ones up there and some good rivalries.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83