MC Elite

11:45 Beaumont Blast

Vs

LA Blazers OC-Jaynes

vs

Texas Shockwave- Gold MC Elite

Vs

GT Shockers

Not real pretty, but a little easier to read...............

Field G              Field H              Field I

8:00    Beaumont Blast              OOC-White          GC Breakers

Vs                    Vs                    Vs

Madness                OC-Birdwell              OOC

9:15            OOC                  OOC-White            OOC-Blue

Madness                GT Shockers            OC – Birdwell

10:30          LA Blazers          OC- G - Harrell            OOC-Blue

GC Breakers        Texas Shockwave- Gold       MC Elite

11:45    Beaumont Blast            OC-Jaynes                MC Elite

LA Blazers      Texas Shockwave- Gold        GT Shockers

Guest bigcat

Wow Select softball is back. OC Jaynes played 5 games today. Worked out some kinks, knocked off some rust, now need some Ben Gay. Great to get back into action, and into tournament shape.

GT Shockers – Soignet, the girls played some fantastic ball in the 18U division and went undefeated in bracket play.  Way to go girls, Congratulations 

Yes they did, I was very proud of them........won 2 weeks in a row playing 18U........not bad for a bunch of 8th and 9th graders that are 14U eligible!

GT Shockers – Soignet, the girls played some fantastic ball in the 18U division and went undefeated in bracket play.  Way to go girls, Congratulations 

Yes they did, I was very proud of them........won 2 weeks in a row playing 18U........not bad for a bunch of 8th and 9th graders that are 14U eligible!

This is a very good team!! I was able watch them last year at the 18u nationals and was impressed then. Hung around a few of them this past weekend and Craig has a good bunch. They'll have several more wins come their way.

I'm excited about this team as well...been waiting months to have all the players available to play at the same time and FINALLY Saturday afternoon and evening it happened!  Gonna be a good summer for GTS 14U I hope.  Also, got to meet and visit with several area coaches and parents from other teams.  We all get a little nuts sometimes, but what a fine group of softball leaders we have overall in the area!  I need a cheat sheet to figure out all the OC teams and age levels, but I'm learnin'...good luck to all this summer.

This is a very good team!! I was able watch them last year at the 18u nationals and was impressed then. Hung around a few of them this past weekend and Craig has a good bunch. They'll have several more wins come their way.

I'm excited about this team as well...been waiting months to have all the players available to play at the same time and FINALLY Saturday afternoon and evening it happened!  Gonna be a good summer for GTS 14U I hope.  Also, got to meet and visit with several area coaches and parents from other teams.  We all get a little nuts sometimes, but what a fine group of softball leaders we have overall in the area!  I need a cheat sheet to figure out all the OC teams and age levels, but I'm learnin'...good luck to all this summer.

Good luck to the GTS 14U this summer!  This will be a strong group of young ladies in whatever age group they sign up to play in. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder