Official Tournament UPDATE

partner and i only boated 3 keepers with about 10-12 throw back.

we started to bring one home for the aquarium

all of ours were in the 6-9 ft on wacky worm or texas rigged over pepper grass

our total was 4lb 9 oz

what do you think about having a pre tournament meeting ( supper ) before the next one ????

lots of fun..... if time and schedule allows i am in for the next one

Sounds good to me. Are you speaking of evening before supper or meeting a few weeks before?  Either is good for me. We need to start planning now and get several boats. If we planned it far enough out, we could even do a two day  :o

Sounds good to me. Are you speaking of evening before supper or meeting a few weeks before?  Either is good for me. We need to start planning now and get several boats. If we planned it far enough out, we could even do a two day

how would a 2 day tourny work?

you fish for two days  ;)

Seriously, you do...Saturday and Sunday. The only issue is people would have to camp, trailer back or get a room.

Too many tournaments were going on. I got there right at 6 and if my partner had not gotten there early and already launched we probably would not have launched for another 30 minutes or more because the line was all the way back to the main road coming in the park.

We only caught two keepers. One each. One about 7 or shortly after and the other about 8:30. Both on soft plastic.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed