Cuero vs Bellville....Gobblers Fall!!!

Guest Orangeboy

upset?

mild

Ya thank? BC would have beaten them if regular game. WAY OVERRATED.

Not so sure they were overrated. They were the best 3A team I've seen to date. And I seen several different clubs this year.

Guest etbu

upset?

mild

Not so sure they were overrated. They were the best 3A team I've seen to date. And I seen several different clubs this year.

If they are why are they loosing?

Guest Orangeboy

Right one bad game doesn't mean your overrated. Just ashamed these teams were forced to only play one. People missed out on  even more good baseball.

Guest Orangeboy

Who did Bellville pitch?  If it was Tallerine, I am not at all surprised.  He gave Jasper fits last year.

Somebody on another site said Mueller or something like that.

upset?

mild

You know,  I'm not trying to stir up a hornets nest but,  Some of you people need to realize that there are great teams outside of this little region that you call home.  Lets stop making excuses for BC for not beating a team in the warm up game because it didn't COUNT.  Cuero is a good team and maybe it's time to realize that BC might not be that good.  Cuero got beat by a good team in Bellville.  I think it's just time that some of you guys need to realize that baseball and football isn't just played in that little area of Texas.  JUST My 2cents

Guest Ranger83

upset?

mild

You know,   I'm not trying to stir up a hornets nest but,  Some of you people need to realize that there are great teams outside of this little region that you call home.  Lets stop making excuses for BC for not beating a team in the warm up game because it didn't COUNT.  Cuero is a good team and maybe it's time to realize that BC might not be that good.  Cuero got beat by a good team in Bellville.  I think it's just time that some of you guys need to realize that baseball and football isn't just played in that little area of Texas.  JUST My 2cents

We understand that everyone plays sports in Texas.

Just not as well as we do it here in Southeast Texas!

Don't Hate Us 'Cause You Ain't Us! ;)

upset?

mild

You know,   I'm not trying to stir up a hornets nest but,  Some of you people need to realize that there are great teams outside of this little region that you call home.  Lets stop making excuses for BC for not beating a team in the warm up game because it didn't COUNT.  Cuero is a good team and maybe it's time to realize that BC might not be that good.  Cuero got beat by a good team in Bellville.  I think it's just time that some of you guys need to realize that baseball and football isn't just played in that little area of Texas.  JUST My 2cents

I was you for a long time.  Coached in the area when I started out.  Since I have left, I have played Region 3 several times and won some and lost some.  I will tell you this.  IF BC makes is out of region 3, They will have to play someone like Giddings or Bellville in the tourny.  I don't think that they will get past either of those teams.

Guest etbu

upset?

mild

You know,  I'm not trying to stir up a hornets nest but,  Some of you people need to realize that there are great teams outside of this little region that you call home.  Lets stop making excuses for BC for not beating a team in the warm up game because it didn't COUNT.  Cuero is a good team and maybe it's time to realize that BC might not be that good.  Cuero got beat by a good team in Bellville.  I think it's just time that some of you guys need to realize that baseball and football isn't just played in that little area of Texas.  JUST My 2cents

I was you for a long time.  Coached in the area when I started out.  Since I have left, I have played Region 3 several times and won some and lost some.  I will tell you this.  IF BC makes is out of region 3, They will have to play someone like Giddings or Bellville in the tourney.  I don't think that they will get past either of those teams.

First of all Coach I am not from GT but Huffman and we lost last night. Just make a statement that they were overrated and in fact they are gone right? If they were great why are they going to be in the stands come Friday? My team is out but knew that we had some issues and played out that way. BC must be pretty good bc they are still playing.  ???

I just found 2 cents on my desk so I guess I will throw mine in too. I was fortunate to call the 3A Semi's and Final at State last year. I can say that those  4 teams are just like the good 3A teams I have seen this year. I think there are a number of very good teams that with the right breaks can go all the way. Around here we only look at region 3 and 4. The two finalist from last year were Region's 1&2. Matchups, teams staying focused, and a little bit of luck will determine who the winner of the big prize is.

I just found 2 cents on my desk so I guess I will throw mine in too. I was fortunate to call the 3A Semi's and Final at State last year. I can say that those  4 teams are just like the good 3A teams I have seen this year. I think there are a number of very good teams that with the right breaks can go all the way. Around here we only look at region 3 and 4. The two finalist from last year were Region's 1&2. Matchups, teams staying focused, and a little bit of luck will determine who the winner of the big prize is.

Thanks for HiJacking our banter!!!!!!! ;D ;) ;D

Guest BC boy 17

upset?

mild

have you seen BC play?

Guest etbu

upset?

mild

have you seen BC play?

Who is you? I you are asking me yes.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83

• Tim Erickson from Orangefield….
    • Lucky for Orangefield there’s only 3 games max to play.    Someone said they had a pitcher or 2 throw 90’s but I don’t know that for a fact.  Rumors.   it appears that Orangefield will see some faster pitchers this round. Generally speaking I haven’t been too impressed with Orangefield opponents pitching. Only pitcher so far that was fast (92 mph) was vs Woodville in first game & Orangefield got several runs off of him.    Looking for a good series with no injuries for both teams. 
    • Apologies if this is a stupid question, but why would they just not renew his contract for the 24/25 school year if he had multiple write-ups? I know teachers and paraprofessionals don't get their contract renewed if their performance is bad enough - are coaches' contract situations different?
    • “We have incredible evidence that it’s gain-of-function research again being done in US laboratories.” “𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐮 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐗, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐕𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐗 — 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐞.”
    • It’s very difficult to fire an educator.  It’s not difficult to reassign them and put them in a situation where they’re likely to leave on their own.  I’m not sure of the legality of exposing an employee’s work records, but it seems likely it’s not allowed if nothing criminal took place.  
  • Topics