*PN-G vs Magnolia Updates.....Magnolia Wins!!!*

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gladiator2

Alright men, enough is enough put'em to sleep. I wish I was there! Bring it home and then maybe we'll have a series at Vincent Beck. Go Indians!!

Single to right field for the walk off victory... man was on third.... I believe he had a one out single, advances on a dropped pitch/steal or bunt attempt... then moved to third on a passed ball...

I'm a little delirious, but I think that's right.

Of all districts to play a one game series it has to be this tough district. I hate the UIL. Come on NDNS >:(

The UIL really blew it on their overreaction to the swine flu. You have some really good teams that deserved the chance in a 3 game series. I absolutely hate the 1 game playoff.

Single to right field for the walk off victory... man was on third.... I believe he had a one out single, advances on a dropped pitch/steal or bunt attempt... then moved to third on a passed ball...

I'm a little delirious, but I think that's right.

Their CF singled to center with one out. He stole second on a splitter that was low and inside on the left handed batter that was at the plate. He advanced to third when the batter grounded out to first. There was two outs when the next guy just punched a single to right and game over. Good luck to Nederland. It should be a good series.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83