Kentucky relevant again

Anybody noticing what Coach Cal is doing over in the Bluegrass State these days.  Today, John Wall (PG) - the #1 recruit in the country committed to Kentucky.  He also has 5* recruits DeMarcus Cousins (PF), Daniel Orton ©, and PG Eric Bledsoe.  Add to that group 4* recruits Jon Hood and Danrell Dodson and many are calling this the greatest recruiting class ever.

Guest DickVitale

Thus the reason why they went all out to get him....UK has always been relevant, just experienced a cyclical downturn for a brief moment. They are back!!! ;)

Guest spinks

Thus the reason why they went all out to get him....UK has always been relevant, just experienced a cyclical downturn for a brief moment. They are back!!! ;)

Could not have said it better myself Dickie V.  Can you guys imagine if Patterson and Meeks stay? WHOOOAAA............can you say national champs!!!

Anybody noticing what Coach Cal is doing over in the Bluegrass State these days.  Today, John Wall (PG) - the #1 recruit in the country committed to Kentucky.  He also has 5* recruits DeMarcus Cousins (PF), Daniel Orton ©, and PG Eric Bledsoe.  Add to that group 4* recruits Jon Hood and Danrell Dodson and many are calling this the greatest recruiting class ever.

He's from Raleigh, NC... and committed to Kentucky.... WOW!!!

The person who is kicking himself is Roy Williams.

quote me----UK is now pre-season top 5, maybe #1.

that's what I'm thinking... how does NC and Roy with all their tradition, etc. not land him?

that's what I'm thinking... how does NC and Roy with all their tradition, etc. not land him?

I don't think NC was  a major player for this kid.  His next choices were Duke, Miami and Florida.

Guest spinks

I don't think NC was  a major player for this kid.  His next choices were Duke, Miami and Florida.

NC is always a major player for the top player in the country in their home state.  Now they may not have been one of his choices but believe me they wanted him.  CAL IS AWESOME!

Could not have said it better myself Dickie V.  Can you guys imagine if Patterson and Meeks stay? WHOOOAAA............can you say national champs!!!

Didn't Patterson already pull his name out of the draft?  Thought I read that on ESPN.

Guest spinks

Didn't Patterson already pull his name out of the draft?  Thought I read that on ESPN.

I think you are right Icky.

Guest nostradamus

Patterson has withdrawn from the draft and I don't believe Meeks ever hired an agent which gives him lots of freedom.......Me thinks me is getting excited about Kentucky basketball YEAH BABY!!!

Guest spinks

Florida two titles since Kentucky won it's last!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8)

Lazeek.........would you like to place a wager on the outcome of next years Kentucky and Florida matchups?

Guest stevenash

really!  Duane Schintzius is not there to save the day any longer!

He really isn't there anymore?  Well, if you are telling the truth perhaps they can count on Teddy Dupay.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder