the team to beat in the 2009-2010 Season

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bleed orange

O my god they better step it up. :o Woodville beat Lufkin twice and won the Evadale summer league tourney last week.

Well, I hate to disappoint you but the Evadale summer league was weak. Summer league means nothing. Most of the time summer league teams can barley field a team.

weak you say. Evadale lost to woodville in the championship by nine. I respectfully disagree with your description of Evadale being weak and yu are probably going to hear about it from them. Seems like Evadale beat Orangefield in volleyball last year..........................whats up with that :D :D :D :D

OFB3ASC2010  You must be kidding  :o :o :o

Just admit it, Woodville is Awesome hands down. It was some good teams in the tourney. Who do you suggest we play in this area to show you the real deal? ???

Look we know Woodville is good trust me it gets old when you carry on about it constantly! ::)

weak you say. Evadale lost to woodville in the championship by nine. I respectfully disagree with your description of Evadale being weak and yu are probably going to hear about it from them. Seems like Evadale beat Orangefield in volleyball last year..........................whats up with that :D :D :D :D

OFB3ASC2010   You must be kidding  :o :o :o

Orangefield isn't known for their volleyball team, but I remember beating Evadale in the championship of their own tournament.

I didn't see any big schools in Evadale's summer league.

The OFB3ASC2010 is a joke Bleed and I did on the boys basketball forum. 

Guest bleed orange

It got a response from you did'nt it. Just trying to get some action going on this board. :P

Orangefield isn't known for their volleyball team, but I remember beating Evadale in the championship of their own tournament.

You must of forgot that Woodville used to be 3A and will still compete if in 3A.

OFB3ASC2010   You must be kidding  :o :o :o

You are correct.Just friendly jabbing. We really enjoy the competition from OF We know no matter what sport we compete in with OF its going to be very competitive.

We did have HF,LCM,Woodville,Kirbyville,Silsbee and Deweyville. Jasper was supposed to play but never showed up.

It was very competitive and very rough.

Guest bleed orange

It is always rough in summer league. I don't understand. It is a running clock. The officials would benefit if they called fouls. My comment was mainly directed at Aiden1 because they thought it was such a big deal to win summer league. No disrespect intended toward Evadale. I wish you guys would have beat them. Evadale is like Orangefield just smaller.

:'(.  I wish we would play. What's wrong with being proud of your team. Just saying we are on a winning streak. Not taking anything from anyone. We are good an we know it. Just give us props when props are due. We play 5A teams and beat them. So what is the deal?

Guest bleed orange

:'(.  I wish we would play. What's wrong with being proud of your team. Just saying we are on a winning streak. Not taking anything from anyone. We are good an we know it. Just give us props when props are due. We play 5A teams and beat them. So what is the deal?

I apologize Aiden1, there is nothing wrong with being proud of your team and you should be. But I put no stock in summer league because most kids have others things on their mind and should. Yes, Woodville is good and I wish them nothing but success.

I apologize Aiden1, there is nothing wrong with being proud of your team and you should be. But I put no stock in summer league because most kids have others things on their mind and should. Yes, Woodville is good and I wish them nothing but success.

Ditto Bleed...typical summer league situation at BH Monday night.  Dayton was supposed play BH but only two players showed up.  H-F girls who had just finished a game stayed on to help the two Dayton girls.  So it was BH vs. Dayton-Fannett  :)  Everyone had a good time, got better at basketball and the score didn't matter.

Guest bleed orange

You do speak the truth though, but that were it comes back to players wanting to play to keep their game up to get to the ultimate level which is the state tourney. ;D

You are correct Aiden1, in order to accomplish a goal you must work for it. The kids that keep on working leave the kids who do not behind. The ultimate goal is to get better each year. Some do, some don't. The cream always rises to the top. It is the same in education.

Can someone please tell me why it now cost $5 dollars to get into Central's Summer League..Today was the first day you had to pay...After parents had to pay $50 for their kids to play.  ::) ::)

Wow, that's high.  $2 at BH...but its run by a private entity, not the school

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124