the team to beat in the 2009-2010 Season

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OF had 5 sophomores and one freshman so basically their JV was on varsity.

They return 7 off this years team.

In 3A in this area, its Orangefield and Hardin-Jefferson are going to be the top 2 teams to beat and it'll be like that for the next 4-5 years  ;)

The more I think about it I think HF might be pretty good this year.  They lost a few seniors, but have a few good underclassmen. 

Barbers Hill I think will be the team to beat in all classifications next year, I believe they only lost one senior. 

HillGuy hopefully this summer I can set something up with BH and maybe we can scrimmage.

The more I think about it I think HF might be pretty good this year.  They lost a few seniors, but have a few good underclassmen. 

Barbers Hill I think will be the team to beat in all classifications next year, I believe they only lost one senior. 

HillGuy hopefully this summer I can set something up with BH and maybe we can scrimmage.

VERY interested in that and working on it!  Maybe we can work on some home and home scrimmage situations.  Probably going to be after June, since we have a pretty busy month with summer league and camps.  I'll PM ya

BH is going to be very tough next year...I think Region finals is realistic goal.  State the following two years.  We are DEEP in talent and have talented height for the first time in years.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bleed orange

EC played dirty. We not worried about them. Why are they not playing summer league and getting better?

I think they are. I believe they are playing in the league at Central High School.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder