Vidor vs Barbers Hill Predictions?

Guest Ranger83

The only 20-4A team that does not advance....

The Bucs go home.....

You 20-4A guy's might want to look out for Crosby and Kingwood Park. Either one of them could win their respective series. 19-4A was pretty solid this year. Good pitching and some excellent hitters from top to bottom.

The Bucs go home.....

You 20-4A guy's might want to look out for Crosby and Kingwood Park. Either one of them could win their respective series. 19-4A was pretty solid this year. Good pitching and some excellent hitters from top to bottom.

We hear this every year about 20-4A, last couple of years, didn't pan out. I'll take BH in 2..... Unfortunate, that Hester is hurt. I hope he makes a complete recovery. Kid has a bright future.  I believe Crosby wins their opening round.

Go Eagles !

The Bucs go home.....

We hear this every year about 20-4A, last couple of years, didn't pan out. I'll take BH in 2..... Unfortunate, that Hester is hurt. I hope he makes a complete recovery. Kid has a bright future.   I believe Crosby wins their opening round.

Go Eagles !

Couldn't agree with you more.  I see the balance of power shifting a little bit to the west this year and in the near future.  I wouldn't be suprised if 19 took 3 of the 4 series.  King looks to be the most in trouble having Nederland, but other than that I see 19 rolling.

The Bucs go home.....

You may be right, but a combined 25-4 score for three games last night does not help your argument...20-4A laid a licking on 19-4A last night

Guest Ranger83

The Bucs go home.....

You may be right, but a combined 25-4 score for three games last night does not help your argument...20-4A laid a licking on 19-4A last night

1. Not too surprised by the King/Ned score. Ned is head and shoulders over King.

2. Thought Crosby would do a little more on the offensive side, however, Shane Waddel is an outstanding pitcher. The tide may have turned to LCM's favor in this one.

3. K Park is not good enough to play without one of their better players. If Salters (I assume he is the player that was injured in football) can not make a "go" of it, PNG will win in 2.

4. Barbers Hill should handle Vidor.

Come on 19-4A, REPRESENT!

The Bucs go home.....

1. Not too surprised by the King/Ned score. Ned is head and shoulders over King.

2. Thought Crosby would do a little more on the offensive side, however, Shane Waddel is an outstanding pitcher. The tide may have turned to LCM's favor in this one.

3. K Park is not good enough to play without one of their better players. If Salters (I assume he is the player that was injured in football) can not make a "go" of it, PNG will win in 2.

4. Barbers Hill should handle Vidor.

Come on 19-4A, REPRESENT!

I agree. I would expect Crosby to battle and make a series of it but King is overmatched and K Park will struggle without Salters, PNG's sticks are way to good to go without your best. I expect BH to take the series against Vidor.

It would be devastating for any of these teams involved if they lost their top pitcher right before Game 1 of a playoff series. I know that we live in a "football state" but come on, if the kid is scheduled to throw in a playoff game tonight, cut him a little slack in football.

It would be devastating for any of these teams involved if they lost their top pitcher right before Game 1 of a playoff series. I know that we live in a "football state" but come on, if the kid is scheduled to throw in a playoff game tonight, cut him a little slack in football.

You would think.  ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami