Hallsville remove from the playoff's pedning a appeal to the UIL.

Guest etbu

I do not know the facts here, but I think the title of this post might be more suitable if were

Hallsville Player Ruled Ineligible, Forfiets Games

Hallsville Caught Cheating sounds as if they were intentionally blatantly breaking rules.  The staff there might not have even known this kid lived outside the district line.  He might have even lived and gone to school there for years.  Do you know more of the details?

Guest etbu

I do not know the facts here, but I think the title of this post might be more suitable if were

Hallsville Caught Cheating sounds as if they were intentionally blatantly breaking rules.  The staff there might not have even known this kid lived outside the district line.  He might have even lived and gone to school there for years.  Do you know more of the details?

??? ??? ??? Is that more poltically correct?  ???

??? ??? ??? Is that more poltically correct?  ???

haha etbu..explain to this cat...this is setx, being politically correct isnt on our policy agenda..

From the article (assuming the article is correct), the coach for Hallsville still thinks that he is within the rules. His claim is that it is according to the interpretation of the rules.

If it is that close of an issue, I don't know if it is "cheating", even if the district committee turns out to be correct in their ruling.

One of my old bosses described it as two ways to make a mistake. There are mistakes of the head and mistakes of the heart. A mistake of the head is one where you just didn't know the answer, even if you should have. It was an education or a judgment error. A mistake of the heart is where you knew fully well that you are breaking the rules and said to heck with it, I am doing it anyway.

Was this a mistake of the head or a mistake of the heart?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami