Bridge City vs Cameron Yoe Playoff Game Set

Does anyone know anything about Cameron Yoe?  Can't wait for the game to get here (just wish it was 2 out of 3 :'() and Baseball USA is a great place to play.  I'll be pulling for the Cardinals - Lets Go Big Red!

Very young team with a first year head coach. Finished with a 13-10 overall record and 10-2 in district 24-3A. I don't think they will be able to hang with BC. The Cards have a huge edge on the Yoemen with their playoff experience. The Yoemen returned just 2 starters from last year's team that went 11-11 and 1-7 in district.

Guest Orangeboy

Wow, looks like their new coach has turned their program around! 

And he's a local product as well. John Broussard of HJ.

Guest Orangeboy

I'll be pulling for the Yoemen!!!

Come on now Cobb!

Sorry Circle.  I have nothing against you or the cards.  I just happen to have maroon blood.

Really enjoyed watching them play in Cameron. They have one of the best views I've seen at a HS field just beyond the OF was you get the beautiful Central Texas hills speckled with cows. You gonna try and go?

If you look over the left field wall and a little to the left you will see the airport.  The runway runs along centerfield.  Takeoffs and landings by the crop-dusters make the game a little more interesting.  Gotta love Airport park with the Maroon wall!!!

I wouldn't say the new coach turned Cameron around as they have been pretty good. Although he has taken what was thought to be a poor team into a playoff team. The years before this resulted in:

2008: no playoffs but the most underachieving team in the state as the team was pre-season #3 on 3abaseball.com

2007: 2nd round loss to Carthage

2006: Regional Final loss to BC

2005: Regional Semi-Final loss to Jasper

2004-2002 : playoffs

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124