Dayton and Nederland offense looks like pop warner

Go to PNG message board, Dayton and Nederlands offense is pop warner compared to PNG's new offense.

This is the hidden content, please

it's in the middle of the big paragraph.

Maybe this new O could level out the margins of victory from the last 3 times Dayton and PNG played. I don't remember the games before .... i think they were in the 80's. will have to check out wos87's work for those.

1998 - 21 pts

2006 - 31 pts

2007 - 33 pts

one thing png lacks compared to Southlake, Ennis, Stephenville... TALENT... you can run whatever spread you want but without the speed at receiver, a versitile QB, and good rb... yall will not win... I look for yall to be comparable to Nederland... nothing more nothing less.

It's a little too early for anyone to say that their offense will be so much better than anyother before it has even been run against another defense. Time will tell. Good luck PNG but wait until you have lined up against someone other than your own defensive players before making boisterous comments.

Well said...

It's a little too early for anyone to say that their offense will be so much better than anyother before it has even been run against another defense. Time will tell. Good luck PNG but wait until you have lined up against someone other than your own defensive players before making boisterous comments.

No way!!!

Based on that one practice, PNG will score 70 pts a game and blow the competition out the stadium each night. We will not need talent at all because the schemes will be so incredible that the oppossing defense will think that they are playing against 15 players each snap and they will just give up!

OK maybe these NDN fans are going a little overboard (maybe a lot overboard). I appologive for their overly enthusiastic statements. I think they just got carried away because the offense will be so drastically different and diverse than before. I have said before, us NDN fans should be happy if our coaches and young men show vast improvement and finish at or above 0.500 with the real promise of great things in season 2.

No way!!!

Based on that one practice, PNG will score 70 pts a game and blow the competition out the stadium each night. We will not need talent at all because the schemes will be so incredible that the oppossing defense will think that they are playing against 15 players each snap and they will just give up!

OK maybe these NDN fans are going a little overboard (maybe a lot overboard). I appologive for their overly enthusiastic statements. I think they just got carried away because the offense will be so drastically different and diverse than before. I have said before, us NDN fans should be happy if our coaches and young men show vast improvement and finish at or above 0.500 with the real promise of great things in season 2.

don't apologize.... you know most of us are just happy for a little drama to help us through the offseason.  ;)

Go to PNG message board, Dayton and Nederlands offense is pop warner compared to PNG's new offense.

I can't believe that was posted.  I would NEVER< EVER, put down Dayton or Nederland's offense!  And, yes, BTW, I am an Indian, I do bleed purple, but I also am realistic!

Agree....this goes for any high school team.

Good lord. This was posted on a PNG website for PNG fans by an excited fan. Let's not turn this into another bash PN-G fans session which most of you love to do.

I am not bashing PNG. I am a PNG fan. I would like for PNG to win state. I have seen them play many, many times and I always pull for them. I like the band, the new stadium, the coaches, and the team. I just don't like anybody to be too cocky because it leads to bashing and hating the team because of a fan that acts that way. Perhaps postings on other sites should not be mentioned on alternate sites. They were meant for the site it was posted on. So whoever added to my negative karma I apologize.

Cardinal Supporter, I added a positive to your Karma because I agree with you.  Anything posted on the web is "free" to all.  I agree, there is a LOT of excitement at The Reservation this year and I for one am VERY glad...it feels good.  And I know many times I have been on here defending my Indians to the bitter end (look at my negative Karma's), but irregardless, and however it may have been intended, I STILL would NOT put down the offenses of Nederland or Dayton.

Good lord. This was posted on a PNG website for PNG fans by an excited fan. Let's not turn this into another bash PN-G fans session which most of you love to do.

I am not bashing PNG. I am a PNG fan. I would like for PNG to win state. I have seen them play many, many times and I always pull for them. I like the band, the new stadium, the coaches, and the team. I just don't like anybody to be too cocky because it leads to bashing and hating the team because of a fan that acts that way. Perhaps postings on other sites should not be mentioned on alternate sites. They were meant for the site it was posted on. So whoever added to my negative karma I apologize.

please!! It's a public forum just like this one. I gave you a positive karma.

Yeah, this reminds me of a few years back I think in Creuder's first year as HC at Lumberton. The obnoxious LTrain fans touting that they would be the best team in the state that year after years in obscurity, including the horrible year before. They all said AC would make them a power day one and talked so much crap that it was funny. Then they bombed! We tried to tell them it would take a couple of years (and it did). PNG fans lets not be this years LTrain fans circa 2006! ;D

Besides, it's pretty hard to argue with the numbers out of Dayton the last few years. I'll take that success anyday!

YES! THANK YOU!

I think that because of where Coach Faircloth came from (Permian) , the OC Coach Carey (Aledo), the DC Coach Coker (Keller) and the quality of the other assistant coaches PNG has this year, that PNG will be put under a microscope for ALL to be scrutinized over time and again.  PNG has an EXCELLENT coaching staff this year and as I stated earlier, its feels really GOOD to have this excitement at The Reservation again.  There's gonna be the "naysayers" out there and the "overconfident" fans as well.  This is just part of high school football in Texas.  Its gonna be a GREAT year for our district.....just can't wait until Week 0!

It doesn't matter anyway what the offenses look like. It matter how you execute the offense that you have installed. The fanciest offense in the world is no good if you can't execute it.

Agreed!!!! You can have all the talent in the world also and if you can't execute you can only get by for so long with just talent alone.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont