Dayton's Scoreboard...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think MHS would want to find out what it is like to tangle with the Broncos.

Just ask the Bulldogs how a fancy scoreboard helped them out the last time they played Dayton.

Ha Ha Ha, this is a whole different level we're talking about, we'll play anybody anywhere anytime.Like I said tell your coach you wanna take a ride down 69 past nederland and port neches to MHS for so head to head competition.

Goat, didn't you go to Dayton HS? 

different poster your thinking of....

I don't think MHS would want to find out what it is like to tangle with the Broncos.

Just ask the Bulldogs how a fancy scoreboard helped them out the last time they played Dayton.

Ha Ha Ha, this is a whole different level we're talking about, we'll play anybody anywhere anytime.Like I said tell your coach you wanna take a ride down 69 past nederland and port neches to MHS for so head to head competition.

Not the past couple of years... before that who knows. the past couple of years I don't think it would be close ... the Titans have been a mess and you know it.  Dayton has played several teams in the past 2 years who are worlds ahead of what we would have seen out of the Titans. Now... under the new coach, sounds like things are looking up.

The goat is an idiot.  We play good football in Dayton...year in...year out.

No name calling please, this is only for fun. I don't care if YOU say ya'll play good football i gotta see it for myself. Good football is what Katy plays Northshore, Smithson Vally, Southlake Carrol, Odessa The Woodlands, Austin Westlake this is good football year in and year out, and not cause their 5a. They're just in my peer group (5a). Heck i just heard of dayton football 3-4 years ago. Now, if you wanna debate lets do it name call will not be tolerated. O yeah remember the L-TRAIN! ;D ;) BMF (Big Mouth Fool) 

Not the past couple of years... before that who knows. the past couple of years I don't think it would be close ... the Titans have been a mess and you know it.  Dayton has played several teams in the past 2 years who are worlds ahead of what we would have seen out of the Titans. Now... under the new coach, sounds like things are looking up.

I would list the teams... but they aren't in your "peer group" so you might not know them.

I would list the teams... but they aren't in your "peer group" so you might not know them.

Of coarse they have to credible like a lufkin, brenham, la marque , texascity someone of that nature, if not than keep them to yourself. ;)

Of coarse they have to credible like a lufkin, brenham, la marque , texascity someone of that nature, if not than keep them to yourself. ;)

We beat Brenham in the playoffs this year 42-21 on our way to the state finals and Texas City 42-10 on our way to the state semi-finals last year.

'06 - Texas City (loss... but nonetheless)

'07 - Lake Travis - L(nuff said), Texas City - W, Waller - W (believe it or not.. they were playing well)

'08 - Livingston - W(seriously tough), Brenham, Kerrville Tivy, Sulphur Springs

You can also throw Friendswood in there all three years even though they were losses...

When your football season ends this year, and the scoreboard is off for good.

Feel free to come watch the Broncos play.

DAYTON is who 'we' would be.

Umm sorry bronx, I'm an MHS TITAN, picking with the wrong person. But when Feb. rolls around you can tell your coach to put us the schedule.

we scrimmaged the titans a few years ago.  go ask some titan fans the results of the scrimmage.

The Goat is a JOKE...I got some other names for you but you need to ride west on HWY 90 to hear it from me.

Yes, and your so sensitive :'(,for what reason i don't know. Their is no sensitivity in football :'(, now you need to calm down and remember what we're debating about. Let me remind you it was the scoreboard,now we're talking about our teams going head to head. ;D.  (BMF) :D ;)That means i think your funny!!!!!

DAYTON is who 'we' would be.

Umm sorry bronx, I'm an MHS TITAN, picking with the wrong person. But when Feb. rolls around you can tell your coach to put us the schedule.

we scrimmaged the titans a few years ago.  go ask some titan fans the results of the scrimmage.

Sorry tex, I don't remember that, and I'm the ultimate TITAN FAN .I don't miss a [move]MHS TITAN[/move] function

You might be the ultimate TITAN FAN, but you did miss it. 

It was a 3 way scrimmage between Dayton - PAM - Beaumont Central played at Central's stadium.  I was there.  Where were you?  I remember it well because my son was on the field kicking some PAM butt.

You might be the ultimate TITAN FAN, but you did miss it. 

It was a 3 way scrimmage between Dayton - PAM - Beaumont Central played at Central's stadium.  I was there.  Where were you?  I remember it well because my son was on the field kicking some PAM butt.

If you say so, i think it's more wishful thinking on your part! ;)

I was there as well. My son was also on the field and Dayton made PAM look like the third rate program that it is.

Ok,why isn't anyone giving me a year this all went down?

It was about half a decade ago...

Judging from your posts, you might have just graduated from kindergarten  ;)

It was 2005.  Dayton already had a scrimmage date with Central and PAM lost their scrimmage for some reason and asked to join.

I was there as well. My son was also on the field and Dayton made PAM look like the third rate program that it is.

Ok,why isn't anyone giving me a year this all went down?

• 3 weeks later...

The support structure for the new scoreboard is going up, probably finished by now. It will be much larger than the old scoreboard from the looks of it!

4 pieces of steel in the ground. someone told me it was going to be 17x40 which is a lot bigger than the old one. by the looks of the steel, those dimensions might be right.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anagha.23
    Newest Member
    anagha.23