**Rockets vs Lakers Series Thread**Lakers Advance!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kobe is a sneaky and dirty player.  He elbows Artest with the cheap shot under the basket and wasn't seen (Only in L.A.).  when Artest runs over to give that little so-and-so an earful, they toss him.  Was it me or was there some unknown forces pulling for  Kobe?

Fisher suprised me with to Scola's face.  I expected more from a respected veteren.  He should be gone for 2 games if you ask me.

I don't know what Von Wafer told Coach, but you gotta keep you're emotions in check, young fella!  I sure hope he plays friday in Houston after getting sent to the locker room early by Coach.  We will need him.

Overall, this is how playoff basketball is supposed to play.  Houston have a mean streak in them that I didn't know they had.  Let's keep Yao out of foul trouble and take it to L.A.!

Guest JoesBros

Kobe has always been a dirty player. Whats up with the idiots chanting MVP?? Those California fruit cakes need to shut up and realize that Lebron is the MVP!!

Guest Gotcha

Agree the playoffs should be physical.  Now we have to worry about protecting home court and put game 2 behind us.  Do not agree with the Artest suspension, but I like to see the Rockets stand up and show they are not going to back down.

Agree the playoffs should be physical.  Now we have to worry about protecting home court and put game 2 behind us.  Do not agree with the Artest suspension, but I like to see the Rockets stand up and show they are not going to back down.

McGrady would have been crying instead of fighting.

don't get me wrong, Kobe is a GREAT player, but a Michael Jordan wantabee nonetheless...he is a little bit of a punk if you ask me...he stirs up crap and then acts like, "who me?"...he is going to get his points, but the idea is for the Rockets to make hime spend a ton of energy doing so and maybe in doing so take some of the other guys out of the game...I am pulling for the Rockets, for certain, but I say Lakers in 6.

Some on here predicted a sweep and are now patting themselves on the back for the 1-1 record.....hey, but I'm probably wrong.  ::)

I don't care for physical basketball. The very essence of the game is non-contact. Now we have extra fouls (6), soft fouls, hard fouls, intentional fouls, fouls to give, players whose only job is to foul.....geez. The teams that have to play a physical game, simply are not better at basketball, or they wouldn't have to foul. Let them put on pads, no dribbling, and all the players would be the size of Shaq......call it bumperball......Just my two cents.

Go Rockets.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed