Mustang Director's Tournament

Maybe I will see you there. I still need a 10 year old.  ;D

I still got one....I got one thing we talked about taken care of.But the out of town all the time I am still scratching my head about.Still dont know why there isn't more 10u teams around here.

I still got one....I got one thing we talked about taken care of.But the out of town all the time I am still scratching my head about.Still dont know why there isn't more 10u teams around here.

We will play in 12 tournaments including State and the World series. We have been to Houston once and Baton Rouge once. We got rained out in Baton Rouge. Other than that we have been able to find something between Beaumont and Lake Charles. It's not always the big tournament that we are looking for but we get by. We've won 3 and we have a second and third and a sixth. Playing in Lake Charles again this weekend. Good luck and let me know if yall are coming to Orange to play. Tell P. I asked about him. Good luck.

If you find the 10U's let me know. Didn't have a problem last year when we were 9U.

IMO its only gonna get worse as long as select ball is around....

There is two Vidor teams playing eachother today in Orange at 2pm. (Pirates vs Mets)

The other game has us (Reds) facing Vidor Astros at 4pm.

In Twin County Vidor Rangers play at 2pm and the Vidor Yankees play at 4pm.

Good Luck to everyone, hopefully weather cooperates...

There are four Vidor teams playing in Orange on Monday, they will be facing eachother.(2 will be eliminated). In TC there are two (Vidor)teams left ,but they both could advance to Orange Tuesday if they win.

So yes out of the 8 teams remaining 6 are Vidor teams.

What are the times for the games in Orange today?

The first one begins at 6pm, but all they have to do is get two outs or the home team has to score 2 I believe to win the game.

(very good game ) and then Vidor Reds vs Vidor Astros at 7pm.

Vidor Reds beat Vidor Astros   tonight

Vidor Rangers won and Vidor Yankees won against PA.

******* All games have been moved to Vidor  from Orange*********************

Vidor Rangers vs Vidor Pirates in Vidor at 6pm.... Vidor Reds vs Vidor Yankees in Vidor at 8PM.

4 teams remaining and they are all from Vidor.Good Job Guys!

Congrats piratefan and all other Vidor coahes involved.

Thanks....after yalls game tonight walk on down there. we wont be finsihed until late

Were the games moved to Vidor because yall are the only ones with teams left? If so, that was a great decision. Good luck and tell P the same. Let me know how yall finish.

Congrats piratefan and all other Vidor coahes involved.

Thanks....after yalls game tonight walk on down there. we wont be finsihed until late

Were the games moved to Vidor because yall are the only ones with teams left? If so, that was a great decision. Good luck and tell P the same. Let me know how yall finish.

I think that was a minor part of the decision ,but either way the parents and I were happy.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317