fastest football player in setx?

Trey has recorded a 10.15 in the 100 this year.  I am not sure of his 200 time, but I can tell you this, he won that event at district by about 10-15 yards.  He has not had anyone to push him any many races.  I saw him run a 10.38 at one track meet, and he had such a commanding lead that he slowed down about the last 10 meters.  He should post his best time yet at regionals, as he will be pushed for the first time.  Although he is running against 3A competition, I have witnessed the same kind of domination when he faced the 4A and 5A schools this year.  The kid can fly, and he is only a Junior.

Guest tigersvoice

I've always thought the "football 40" should be run in full pads.

I agree.  Seldom is there time in a game to strip off your pads and then chase down a break-away runner.  Or, for that matter, if you're a runner that breaks into the open you won't have time to take off your pads to finish the run.  And there goes those 4.2's.

I've always thought the "football 40" should be run in full pads.

I agree.  Seldom is there time in a game to strip off your pads and then chase down a break-away runner.  Or, for that matter, if you're a runner that breaks into the open you won't have time to take off your pads to finish the run.  And there goes those 4.2's.

there weren't any in the first place!!  :o

Guest #1raider

Trey franks is most likely the fastest but those time from track this year are only hand times and I really doubt he ran a 21.18 in the 200 even hand time.. He's a legit 10.5 runner not a 10.1 yet. But Kyler is a fast one you have to at least give him that.

Trey franks is most likely the fastest but those time from track this year are only hand times and I really doubt he ran a 21.18 in the 200 even hand time.. He's a legit 10.5 runner not a 10.1 yet. But Kyler is a fast one you have to at least give him that.

Ymbl waz hand tymes...Trey is a legit 10:5..buh the kid from lumberton is fast i give him tht...Not trying to take nuttin from him..hes fast..but Jeffery thomas and Quinten Cantu both came off of injurys...so i really doubt if hes faster than them..plus Cantu is just a Jr..or Soph..im nt sure...but Keith oneal really showed up..hes gonna be pretty good next year

Guest tigersvoice

You have to throw Jeremy Johnson is this mix..

Trey Franks blew Johnson out at the district meet....

District 100 Meter:  1st = Franks  10.78;  2nd = Johnson  10.87.

The winning time margin was 0.09 (that's 9 one-hundreds of a second) - HARDLY A BLOW OUT.  I take it that your screen name is not indicative of the academics records you posted at Ozen.

The winning time margin was 0.09 (that's 9 one-hundreds of a second) - HARDLY A BLOW OUT.  I take it that your screen name is not indicative of the academics records you posted at Ozen.

I seem to remember that being franks' time from the prelims... AAW said so I think. looking at the video it looked like it was quite a bit more than .09 in the finals.

Guest tigersvoice

My apologies to Ozens Fastest@1906.  In the 100 Meter finals Franks lowered his time to 10.52 while Johnson's time edeged up to 10.92.  The time margin of victory was 0.40 or four tenths of a second and THAT IS a thumping between first and second.  Thanks Dayton, for calling this to my attention.

I seem to remember that being franks' time from the prelims... AAW said so I think. looking at the video it looked like it was quite a bit more than .09 in the finals.

My apologies to Ozens Fastest@1906.  In the 100 Meter finals Franks lowered his time to 10.52 while Johnson's time edeged up to 10.92.  The time margin of victory was 0.40 or four tenths of a second and THAT IS a thumping between first and second.  Thanks Dayton, for calling this to my attention.

No apologies necessary, I've ran alot of track and I've seen alot of track, I'll go as far as saying that Franks could have ran even faster... Just take a quick look at my signature at the bottom

No apologies necessary, I've ran alot of track and I've seen alot of track, I'll go as far as saying that Franks could have ran even faster... Just take a quick look at my signature at the bottom

And.... that's why I like you Ozen's fastest and tigersvoice..... 'cause you understand track better than most. And when somebody puts a bull corn 40 or 100m time you guys know enough to at least question it and I know I'm not alone in rolling my eyes at the mess ::):D

The time from the district meet was Trey Franks 10.52 and Jeremy Johnson 10.92 and that is a BLOW OUT!!!

I think tigervoice may be in denial that the best QB prospect in SETX isnt as fast as he thought he was.. Hey look at the bright side with the rescheduling of the regional meet they get to race again.. Franks has a shot a the STATE TITLE but will have to stay focus b/c kids come out of no where when you get to regional and state...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83