Charles Barkley

Guest spinks

You gotta love Chuck!!! He is going NOWHERE and you are gonna like it, young buc! 8)

I looooooooooooove Charles Barkley.  I think he gets better by the day on TV.  Charles brings experience of all sorts to TV and insights no one else would be able to get across the way he does.  Chuck is the best!!!!!!

The only thing I like about him is the new commercial where the guy tells him "Chuck if you had wolverine claws you'd cut your arm off trying to open a pack of twinkies"

That guy is Kenny Smith Youngster....  I can see you are a little tender.  Charles is the best and he holds no punches.  You need a guy like that announcing.  Too many guys spend too much time being poliytically correct.

The only thing I like about him is the new commercial where the guy tells him "Chuck if you had wolverine claws you'd cut your arm off trying to open a pack of twinkies"

That guy is Kenny Smith Youngster....  I can see you are a little tender.  Charles is the best and he holds no punches.  You need a guy like that announcing.  Too many guys spend too much time being poliytically correct.

Idc that he says what's what I just don't like what he has to say plus he talks about off topic stuff to much.

Guest nostradamus

First of all..........Greg Anthony and Jeff Van Gundy are the best announcers BAR NONE!!

Second......Chuck is GREAT BUT!!!  He has got to work on his grammar a little.......I mean there is a difference between being funny and sounding completely uneducated.......he borders on the uneducated end quite a bit.

Guest stevenash

no doubt.......he is great but my goodness......sometimes he sounds like he was drinking on the way to the show

That is probably accurate many times

Guest JoesBros

Love that crew...But what is up with Craig Sager's (sideline reporter) suits?!?? :D

haha did you hear phil jackson last night? 

"so mr. jackson, what are you waiting on your team to do in this second half?"

"well Im waiting for you to get away from my bench with that clown suit of yours"

Classic.. haha

Are you serious?? I passed out by then omg classic!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder