**Barbers Hill vs Crosby Updates......Crosby Wins!!!!!!**

Yes, final score 3-0 Crosby. I think Barbers Hill only had 2 hits. Crosby is starting to look good. Langley and Gabaryski have only allowed 4 hits total in the last two games (Dayton & Barbers Hill). Crosby beat Barbers Hill twice this year, Burditt threw for BH.

Yes, final score 3-0 Crosby. I think Barbers Hill only had 2 hits. Crosby is starting to look good. Langley and Gabaryski have only allowed 4 hits total in the last two games (Dayton & Barbers Hill). Crosby beat Barbers Hill twice this year, Burditt threw for BH.

Very well pitched game by both kids and I scored it 1 hit for BH, the other ball off the 3rd baseman's glove should have been caught IMO. Crosby looked good and BH played well but just looked bad at the plate, especially with runners in scoring position. We still haven't figured out that playing homerun derby for our BP before the game just doesn't really prepare you for what your about to face on the mound during the game. It doesn't matter how many you hit out in BP, if you can't take that same swing to the game and have success with it then your wasting your time. The one hit we had was a curve ball hit to right field. We need to be looking that way more often. Congrats to Crosby on a big win.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder