Is Spring football REALLY necessary?

Guest DickVitale

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, football coaches ARE THE most paranoid people on the planet!!!!! Superstitious too!!! :D :D They think the smallest detail can cost them a ball game...I mean small things like the helmet stickers were crooked, small detail!!!!!! :D

i dont think ive ever been called to the sideline after a loss and got a butt chewin over my helmet decal being offset.. someone must be thinking about those witches off friday night lights, and sir have you ever been to a football game?? because all you do is bash on the sport..nothing beats friday night football and believe it or not ive talked to state champion basket ball players and all they had to say was how it didnt compare to straping in on friday night and battling it out on the grid iron.

Who in the heck really cares what dickvital really thinks football should or shouldn't do anyways.  The guy obviously doesn't get what he needs from basketball so he has to come over here to bash the king of all sports.  He's jealous, petty, and juvenile.  I seriously doubt he ever even stepped on the court in high school.  After all, he couldn't step on the field! :D

well played

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder