Who are the best teams at Ford Park AA AAA MAJ

I believe that the Gladiator 12 major team  is the very best in that age bracket.The team is a split of 5 golden triangle players and 5 lake charles players ......solid true baseball players.In the 12 aaa or elite their are several quality teams :Big Red Machine has 2 teams and both play great baseball,setx Vidor Gold is another quality team that is as scrappy as they get with big Z. Hester firing the ball , and then their is the T.C.Young Guns ....a great bunch of athletes that are putting something special together for the future of the H J Hawks.........Not to mention the 12 aa or select group that has Tx. strike force , Select Few , and the Franchise . Their are a lot of good 12's out their to insure that we will have good baseball to watch for a long time in the Golden Triangle.

By the way , the 11 u aaa or elite Gladiators are a quality team to get out and see ,very well coached . I think that between Gladiator baseball and GTB ,our kids have a great future in learning how the game should be played.

I know the topic is who is the best at Ford Park but if you have just a little knowledge of select baseball you would know that baseball is a long season and cannot be judge just by playing the same ole teams. you find out how good you really are when you branch out to Houston.

I know GTB and roughriders are not scared going to houston.

Yes, you are correct ,GTB and Roughriders are very good and go to houston to play in the tourneys....Houston is definitely a power house to go up against,but sometimes those tourneys are so hard to get into,20 team tourneys with a 6 team waiting list.......i feel like the teams in this area GTB,Roughriders,setx pirates,young guns can find good quality 5 team to 8 team tourneys in lake charles and beaumont....plus some of the big dogs from houston have been coming in ,as in Spring Sluggers ,Tx Bobcats...really makes for a competitive tourney and the boys enjoy playing against the hometown competition.....so ,yes ,Houston may have the big boys ,but , i guess i enjoy seeing the competition of our lil town heroes...roughriders(Nederland)GTB(Bridge City) SETX pirates(vidor)Young Guns(Hardin Jefferson).Good to see these boys playing on not so select baseball teams ,but teams that have kids that will play high school together.Just a vote for the small town boys.

Yes, you are correct ,GTB and Roughriders are very good and go to houston to play in the tourneys....Houston is definitely a power house to go up against,but sometimes those tourneys are so hard to get into,20 team tourneys with a 6 team waiting list.......i feel like the teams in this area GTB,Roughriders,setx pirates,young guns can find good quality 5 team to 8 team tourneys in lake charles and beaumont....plus some of the big dogs from houston have been coming in ,as in Spring Sluggers ,Tx Bobcats...really makes for a competitive tourney and the boys enjoy playing against the hometown competition.....so ,yes ,Houston may have the big boys ,but , i guess i enjoy seeing the competition of our lil town heroes...roughriders(Nederland)GTB(Bridge City) SETX pirates(vidor)Young Guns(Hardin Jefferson).Good to see these boys playing on not so select baseball teams ,but teams that have kids that will play high school together.Just a vote for the small town boys.

We may not be as select as other teams but as far as playing with kids they will play with in high school I'm not so sure. I can only speak about 2 teams the 9 and 10's. The 9's have only one kid from BC then they have kids from Nederland, PNG, WOS, LCM and then a at least one private school player and maybe other schools. The 10's are representing WOS, LCM, BC, Orangefield and Beaumont. It's a real good mix of local kids learning and having fun doing it.

TD what team are you with in the 9 and 10 yr old bracket? I was just referring to the 12 yr old Young Guns Squad and the 12 yr old setx pirates,and 12 yr old roughriders....their are also some great teams out of the hamshire fannette area.

I believe GTB 12 YR old group may be a lil more spread out but their are a lot of good bridge city kids on their teams,not to mention the great orange talent that is close by.

TD what team are you with in the 9 and 10 yr old bracket? I was just referring to the 12 yr old Young Guns Squad and the 12 yr old setx pirates,and 12 yr old roughriders....their are also some great teams out of the hamshire fannette area.

I believe GTB 12 YR old group may be a lil more spread out but their are a lot of good bridge city kids on their teams,not to mention the great orange talent that is close by.

I coach the GTB 10's and I also have a son on the GTB 9's.

Very kool TD , i have alot of respect for the GTB organization , Sam is doing a great job in getting all those kids in that area involved in baseball..... my child played in the Gladiator organization for 3 years and learned alot . He is now involved with Young Guns as a 12 and is enjoying playing ball with his friends and competing with local talent ,like Vidors zach h. and GTB shane s.,Roughriders baseball has put a very stout team on the field also ,and has some great talent .

Very kool TD , i have alot of respect for the GTB organization , Sam is doing a great job in getting all those kids in that area involved in baseball..... my child played in the Gladiator organization for 3 years and learned alot . He is now involved with Young Guns as a 12 and is enjoying playing ball with his friends and competing with local talent ,like Vidors zach h. and GTB shane s.,Roughriders baseball has put a very stout team on the field also ,and has some great talent .

They do have some great talent. There are alot of local kids that can really play. It's fun to watch them compete and then grow into friends that compete in high school.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder