OF/Silsbee Game NOT Protested

Just for clarification.  I am the baseball coach at Hamshire-Fannett.  I have not filed a protest on the Orangefield/Silsbee game.  Neither has any of my assistants. We have enough to worry about without this.

Thank you for this post coach and its honesty. The issue is settled right there.

Guest Silsbee88

And why would he protest?

That is the exact question that was raised yesterday when you Coop decided to delete it.  It makes no sense for HF to protest a game to revert to the 5th, when OF was leading the game then as well.

Gabriel Pruett went 4-for-4 off Matt Hicks yesterday at the BC practice. He had two doubles, a sharp single to right and then a HR that hit the middle school gym. Matt was just shaking his head when Pruett stomped on home plate.  ;). True story

And why would he protest?

That is the exact question that was raised yesterday when you Coop decided to delete it.  It makes no sense for HF to protest a game to revert to the 5th, when OF was leading the game then as well.

Coop didn't delete it...I think I already said no one knows how it got deleted.   ::)

Guest JoesBros

Gabriel Pruett went 4-for-4 off Matt Hicks yesterday at the BC practice. He had two doubles, a sharp single to right and then a HR that hit the middle school gym. Matt was just shaking his head when Pruett stomped on home plate.  ;). True story

Lead story in the OL??

Then we need to suit you up tonight!  ;D

Then Gabe woke up and it was time to get ready for work.