You Make The Call

I am running my best back behind my best lineman, straight ahead. Nothing that will lose yardage.  Get the 1st, game over. If you are stopped short, you will be snapping 4th down with about 25-30 seconds left.

i like this one but hope you have a punter with a good hang time and can punt it deep and hope you have speedy enough coverage to get on the reciever quick

Do an end around and give the ball to AJ DUGAT!!!! and let him do his magic.  By the time he dodges the first four tacklers he will be past the 50 yard line, and the opposing coach will be popping some more Rolaids.

Darn....

AJ's four years of magic at Dayton is over....

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES AJ!!!

Good luck at UH!!!

Answer to the question....

Running play and get the ball to your best play maker.

I am running my best back behind my best lineman, straight ahead. Nothing that will lose yardage.  Get the 1st, game over. If you are stopped short, you will be snapping 4th down with about 25-30 seconds left.

i like this one but hope you have a punter with a good hang time and can punt it deep and hope you have speedy enough coverage to get on the reciever quick

Kick it out of bounds if you have to, or a rolling rugby style directional kick, if you can. Better max protect cause they are coming at you, probably with one man deep.

Up 4 with 15-20 seconds. If I can't keep them out of the endzone, we don't deserve to win. As for taking a delay of game, I am in the same position 5 yards deeper---No good.

How about this...

1) Kneel the ball on 3rd down.

2) OT false start on 4th

3) Should give you enough time to have the QB scramble to the end

or

3b) Run out the back of the end zone

Just thinking of the most outrageous way to get out of a game!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont