**WO-S at BC Updates...6-0 BC Wins!!!**

idk if BC can be stopped.

ok jus cuz ya'll won this district dont think ya'll cant be stopped.. im glad ya'll are good at a sport but dont get cocky cuz the second ya'll do its OVER

Says the guy who hasn't won a district game!

thats cute.. but this team who hasn't won a district game gave ya'll a scare in that first game that ya'll won by what? 1 run?  do you think having inconsitencies like that is gonna win it all?  i dont think so, thanks for helping me prove my point though..

Does it matter how much BC won by....................don't think so, the record speaks for itself.  But don't be so down on BC, your team has the same numbers the Cards do, just reversed!  CARDINALS 21-3A DISTRICT CHAMPS!  Congrats guys!

ok jus cuz ya'll won this district dont think ya'll cant be stopped.. im glad ya'll are good at a sport but dont get cocky cuz the second ya'll do its OVER

thats cute.. but this team who hasn't won a district game gave ya'll a scare in that first game that ya'll won by what? 1 run?  do you think having inconsitencies like that is gonna win it all?  i dont think so, thanks for helping me prove my point though..

Does it matter how much BC won by....................don't think so, the record speaks for itself.  But don't be so down on BC, your team has the same numbers the Cards do, just reversed!  CARDINALS 21-3A DISTRICT CHAMPS!  Congrats guys!

apparently ya'll arent understanding what im saying.. The fact that we lost to them by one run means they are INCONSISTENT, and inconsistent teams will NEVER win it all... but whatever,,, im glad ya'll are good as SOMETHING finally...

apparently ya'll arent understanding what im saying.. The fact that we lost to them by one run means they are INCONSISTENT, and inconsistent teams will NEVER win it all... but whatever,,, im glad ya'll are good as SOMETHING finally...

Bridge City has always been good at baseball my friend... ;)

actually inconsistent teams win it all a good majority of the time. the best team isn't always the team that wins.. just the team that happens to be hot at the time. look at the world series winning phillies. I dont believe they were BETTER than the devil rays, but they were hot at the right time to beat them. it is baseball, anything can happen on any given night. good major league teams lose 70 games a year. like when the red sox get sweep by the royals in a 4-game set. that doesnt mean the royals are better, just the royals are hot or red sox were slumping. got a little off topic here but maybe i proved a point to somebody? lol

Guest BCNatureBoy

Bridge City has always been good at baseball my friend... ;)

whatu talkin bout lhp. bc just got good at baseboll this year dogg.  ;D :D ;D

In many ways--Baseballjunkie--we might all agree with you....In one game it seems that the hard grounders seem to just be hit right into the gaps(in the old days called seeing-eye-hits).  On other occasions your best effort are hit right to the gloves etc:  Also, grouping your team hits together even for one inning can win a crucial tight ballgame.  

Normally--errors, wrong quick-decisions, hesitant Coaching signals, or misjudgement calls can cause a loss.

Luck has a lot to do with winning the really tight games most of the time; that is why it is hard to go undefeated even when you tend to put the better team on the field.

exactly,

there's so much that goes on in one season.

the better teams are the mentally stronger ones.

the ones that don't self-destruct after a loss or a bad inning or even one bad play.

this year's bridge city team isn't doing as they did last year- hitting a ton of homeruns and beating the snot out of everybody,

this year, they're playing great baseball AS A TEAM.

they play great defense, have great pitching and some really good pitching depth for a 3a team. they manufacture runs, make smart decisions on the basepaths and in the field. they just play great baseball. they may not blow you out every game, but they find ways to win. dang good ball club.

Guest BC boy 17

if BC was to win state, that would have to be a story on ESPN. not necessarily that they won it, but because the city and im sure almost everyone of those players houses got flooded and they come back later in the year and win the first state baseball championship in school history. that would seem to make quite a story

Guest BCNatureBoy

if BC was to win state, that would have to be a story on ESPN. not necessarily that they won it, but because the city and im sure almost everyone of those players houses got flooded and they come back later in the year and win the first state baseball championship in school history. that would seem to make quite a story

Sounds like a disney movie.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124