FUTURE STARS OVER TEXAS -**TEAM LIST-FINAL** - USFA (12U,14U) - MAY 2 & 3

STARS OVER TEXAS will host our first tournament for 12U 14U at Ford Park May 2 & 3.  We have over 25 teams entered and are receiving a lot of interest in this event.

USFA QUALIFIER

NO FRIDAY GAMES

SIX (6) GAME GUARANTEE

$$$BIG PRIZE PACKAGE$$$

Good chance for local teams to play at home, get in a lot of games and possibly win a good prize package. Don't miss out on this tournament.

Please visit our website for more info, teams entered and to register online.

www.starsovertxsoftball.com

Call with any questions - (409)753-3907

Local teams who wish to enter, please do so we will cut it off after the weekend. There are some quality teams entered and the competition should be great.

**FINAL TOURNAMENT CLOSED**

12U

1.  Texas Terror

2.  Orange Crush(Shugart)

3.  Orangefield Young Guns

4.  Texas Sting 96

5.  Texas Sting 97

6.  GT SHOCKERS 12U

7.  Texas Velocity 12U

8.  Tantrum

9.  SETX Heat

10. Desperados

11. Orange Crush (Collins/Worthy)

14U

1.  Team Extreme Texas Tornados

2.  94 Spring Lady Longhorns

3.  Humble Cobras 95

4.  GT Rage

5.  Cajun Insanity

6.  Pugnacious

7.  Beaumont Black Widows

8.  Texas Stampede

9.  MADNESS

10. Louisiana Voodoo

11. '95 Texas Crossfire

12. Orange Crush (McLain)

13. East Texas Slammers

14. Gulf Coast Breakers (Worsham)

15. Gulf Coast Breakers (Hernandez)

• 2 weeks later...

Local teams who wish to enter, please do so we will cut it off after the weekend. There are some quality teams entered and the competition should be great.

12U

1.  Texas Terror

4.  Texas Sting 96

5.  Texas Sting 97

6.  GT SHOCKERS 12U

7.  Texas Velocity 12U

8.  Tantrum

9.  SETX Heat

10. Desperados

14U

3.  Humble Cobras 95

4.  GT Rage

5.  Cajun Insanity

6.  Pugnacious

8.  Texas Stampede

9.  MADNESS

10. Louisiana Voodoo

11. '95 Texas Crossfire

13. East Texas Slammers

In the 12U division, the two Crush teams played for 3rd place.  Collins/Worthy beat Shurgart 10-0.

Not sure how the Breakers [2 teams] or Crush did in the 14U.  Did not get to talk with BreakerCoach at all this weekend.  Maybe someone will post how the 14U's did.

12U

1.  Texas Terror

4.  Texas Sting 96

5.  Texas Sting 97

6.  GT SHOCKERS 12U

7.  Texas Velocity 12U

8.  Tantrum

9.  SETX Heat

10. Desperados

14U

3.  Humble Cobras 95

4.  GT Rage

5.  Cajun Insanity

6.  Pugnacious

8.  Texas Stampede

9.  MADNESS

10. Louisiana Voodoo

11. '95 Texas Crossfire

13. East Texas Slammers

In the 12U division, the two Crush teams played for 3rd place.  Collins/Worthy beat Shurgart 10-0.

Not sure how the Breakers [2 teams] or Crush did in the 14U.  Did not get to talk with BreakerCoach at all this weekend.  Maybe someone will post how the 14U's did.

Yes, they definitely did beat the crap out of us.  Looked like our first year team was mentally beat before the game started, but they were definitely the better team today!!  Maybe next time we can come within 8 or 9 runs of them!!  ;) ;D

The 2 semifinal games were:

TX Terror  3

Crush (Shugart) 1

Sting 96  1

Crush (Collins) 0

Terror beat Sting 96 1-0 to win the championship.

Definitely a good weekend of softball!!  Could have had a better umpire behind the plate for that 3rd place game though!!!! ;D ;D ;D    ;)

12U

1.  Texas Terror

4.  Texas Sting 96

5.  Texas Sting 97

6.  GT SHOCKERS 12U

7.  Texas Velocity 12U

8.  Tantrum

9.  SETX Heat

10. Desperados

14U

3.  Humble Cobras 95

4.  GT Rage

5.  Cajun Insanity

6.  Pugnacious

8.  Texas Stampede

9.  MADNESS

10. Louisiana Voodoo

11. '95 Texas Crossfire

13. East Texas Slammers

Yes, they definitely did beat the crap out of us.  Looked like our first year team was mentally beat before the game started, but they were definitely the better team today!!  Maybe next time we can come within 8 or 9 runs of them!!   ;) ;D

The 2 semifinal games were:

TX Terror  3

Crush (Shugart) 1

Sting 96  1

Crush (Collins) 0

Terror beat Sting 96 1-0 to win the championship.

Definitely a good weekend of softball!!  Could have had a better umpire behind the plate for that 3rd place game though!!!! ;D ;D ;D     ;)

Orange Crush (Collins) team also had a lot of problems with the Rookie umpire thru out the tournament.  :) :) :) :) :)

Rookie umpires are what you get at 10U/12U games.............  That is where they learn!

They are referring to Stircrazy.

I gotta tell you, not only is he an excellent coach, he is a pretty damn good umpire also.

Rookie umpires are what you get at 10U/12U games.............  That is where they learn!

I gotta tell you, not only is he an excellent coach, he is a pretty dang good umpire also.

Did Stir use the words "In my opinion"! 

I gotta tell you, not only is he an excellent coach, he is a pretty dang good umpire also.

Did Stir use the words "In my opinion"! 

Have to be honest here.  No, it never came to that.  He was never questioned on a call.  All his

judgement calls were good.

His DD kept coming to the plate and calling him Dad, just at times he wanted to duck, but it was all in good nature.

Not sure if there was any question, but I was j/k about stir!! ;D 

Overall this weekend was probably the best calling we have had at a tournament in a while!!  Definitely better than we got in Westlake!!

I thought the umpires handled the volatile situation we had in our game with Heat perfectly!!

I think he is refering to the Heat coaches being upset with the umpires and Crush coaches on the appeal. Not sure why the umpire didn't call it right off the bat. He said he saw it?? Also not sure why the Heat coaches were insinuating that we (Crush) were cheating because we appealed? That's part of the game. It is not like we talked the umpire into anything. We simply asked if he saw the guy touch the ball and he said yes and awarded the runner the extra base per the rules.

If anything the guy that interfered with (tossed) a live ball back on to the field and then acted like he didn't do it could have been labeled! We are grown men and women. We make mistakes. I am sure at some point I will make a similar mistake, but I will certainly fess up (especially when so many people witnessed it).

It was a very good game. You guys played well all weekend.

Don't know about the "volatile situation" you had with the HEAT, but it was a good game, very exciting!  I'm glad your player wasn't seriously hurt and recovered for Sunday.

Ok, maybe "volatile situation" is not the right word to use.  Sorry.  What I was referring to is the fact that the coaches from heat were so upset about us questioning that call.  Then started mouthing stuff about Crush and how it is all technical when you play against Crush, and all the other little "comments" they were making from the dugout.  Then said something to the effect of if we are playing so much by the rules then I needed to stay in the coaches box.  The umpire called both coaches out and put all defensive coaches in the dugout and said all offensive coaches must stay in the boxes.  That is what I was referring to, how the umpire handled that.

And yes, it was a good game.  Enjoyed it!!

Don't know about the "volatile situation" you had with the HEAT, but it was a good game, very exciting!  I'm glad your player wasn't seriously hurt and recovered for Sunday.

Ok, maybe "volatile situation" is not the right word to use.  Sorry.  What I was referring to is the fact that the coaches from heat were so upset about us questioning that call.  Then started mouthing stuff about Crush and how it is all technical when you play against Crush, and all the other little "comments" they were making from the dugout.  Then said something to the effect of if we are playing so much by the rules then I needed to stay in the coaches box.  The umpire called both coaches out and put all defensive coaches in the dugout and said all offensive coaches must stay in the boxes.  That is what I was referring to, how the umpire handled that.

Just stay in our box!

Just stay in our box!

Hey Cheater......It was me mouthin' from the dugout.    Just trying to teach your young Crush Rookies that if they want to dish it out, ( In a 12U pool game ) then they better be prepared to take it ! 

Truth is.....It was a very good game well coached by all 4 coaches on both teams.  A lot of fun ! 

Maybe someday I will grow up.  But I doubt it !

Just stay in our box!

Hey Cheater......It was me mouthin' from the dugout.    Just trying to teach your young Crush Rookies that if they want to dish it out, ( In a 12U pool game ) then they better be prepared to take it ! 

Truth is.....It was a very good game well coached by all 4 coaches on both teams.  A lot of fun ! 

Maybe someday I will grow up.  But I doubt it !

It's all good!!  Just not sure what we were dishing out by questioning that the runner should get 2nd?  And it was a pool game but they determined seeding this weekend so it did mean something.  Besides that I don't remember anything else we did or said, but hey, anythings possible.  Still a good played game and no hard feelings.  Looking forward to playing again.

Just stay in our box!

I did after they told me to!  ;D  It was kind of hard though!!

Just stay in our box!

I did after they told me to!   ;D  It was kind of hard though!!

There's a box?    ???

Just stay in our box!

I did after they told me to!   ;D  It was kind of hard though!!

There's a box?    ???

Juiceboxes!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder