I heard a rumor that BC vs WOS games are Thursday?

Everyone in the Golden Triangle should play Thursday night.  The 21-3A district track meet has been moved up due to bad weather coming in.  Wouldn't it make sense to play the baseball games a day early.  If not, there will be three district games next week for 21-3A.  That can only hurt teams chances in a close playoff race as pitching will be run very thin. 

Everyone in the Golden Triangle should play Thursday night.  The 21-3A district track meet has been moved up due to bad weather coming in.  Wouldn't it make sense to play the baseball games a day early.  If not, there will be three district games next week for 21-3A.  That can only hurt teams chances in a close playoff race as pitching will be run very thin. 

Makes sense, also if the games are rescheduled for saturday many schools have the prom to deal with.

From a couple of Coaches!! Saturday will be washed out as well.

Allright Coop, I'm going to make other plans. You have guaranteed no baseball for Friday and Saturday.

Coop hasn't learned that the game ain't over till the Ump says it is over LOL  BTW admin, how do you ever watch a game anymore. Everytime I looked over at you Tuesday night you were banging on that little keyboard on your dewberry or strawberry or whatever kinda berry you have.

From a couple of Coaches!! Saturday will be washed out as well.

Allright Coop, I'm going to make other plans. You have guaranteed no baseball for Friday and Saturday.

Coop hasn't learned that the game ain't over till the Ump says it is over LOL  BTW admin, how do you ever watch a game anymore. Everytime I looked over at you Tuesday night you were banging on that little keyboard on your dewberry or strawberry or whatever kinda berry you have.

it's a crackberry, and i was having to give george a report on those calls of yours.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83