Silsbee vs. PN-G

KFDM COOP

I think a big concern for the Tigers is the fact they gave up 32 points to a very weak team. The Raiders were 2-8 last year and this year the highest they are picked is 4th in a district that includes Wheatley' date=' Kashmere, and Worthng not exactly traditional powers. Despite this I think Silsbee's offense can create plenty of fireworks that will lead to many wins. In the end though PN-G will be too much.

Silsbee 24

PN-G 35[/quote']

For a sportscaster you should know the facts about games before posting this nonsense. There is no "concern" get your PNG shades off for a moment. What was the Silsbee side supposed to do keep the starters in during the fourth quarter when they were up 54-12? We would then be hearing how Silsbee was unsportsmanlike and ran up the score. This week will be a good game regardless.

No shades here, I'm not saying Silsbee wasn't much better than Sterling. I saw them in their scrimmage against Nederland, the D was very impressive. I should have made my statement a little clearer, I was trying to refer to the depth compared between the two schools. By the end of the game some of the reserves will have to step up and that's where the Raiders put up their points. Back when I was in HS Newton came to our place and outplayed us for the 1st half two years in a row but in the end PN-G wore them down with the numbers. I do realize the 1st unit only gave up 12 points, thanks for calling me out though, I enjoy talking back and forth on these things. Trust me this is a very dangerous game for PN-G, it's our game of the week, I believe the Tigers could still compete for a playoff spot in 22-4A and should advance out of their killer district.

I am really looking foward to Friday Night Football at the REZ. I've never been there. :P You guys remember that old commercial with the Indian that had that huge tear drop rolling down his face at the end? :cry: That was so sad. I'm not looking foward to that part at all :!: At least he did'nt have on a purple shirt though. That would have really been sad. Man! Now I don't think I can go at all. :wink:

OH WELL!!!

Silsbee 28

PNG 14

Hate to say it, but Silsbee is a 3a school, and should not be able to win this game. I think they will be in it until the end, due to no passing game by PNG. But, Silsbee dont have much of a passing game. It is hard to run on Fischer's defenses. WOS, on the other hand, is probably the only team in this 3a district that could compete with the likes of PNG. This will be a good game early, but PNG's depth will play a role late and pull away from Silsbee.

PNG 24

Silsbee 7

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83