Hester???

snafu

I hate to hear that about Hester.  Tell him to get the surgery ASAP and work hard in rehab.  My son tore his ACL in basketball last year and missed his entire junior season; however, he worked VERY hard and came back and has been very successful this year.

Tell Hester his friends from Dayton are thinking of him and wish him a speedy recovery.

Guest patriot117

"If I had to select one quality, one personal characteristic that I regard as being most highly correlated with success, whatever the field, I would pick the trait of persistence. Determination. The will to endure to the end, to get knocked down seventy times and get up off the floor saying, "Here comes number seventy-one!"

Richard M. DeVos

Trae, keep your chin up. You and your family are in our prayers.

The Jacobs Family

Guest JoesBros

Just to clear something up I dont want to say I recieved "bad" information about him having surgery but I talked to a realiable source last night and Trae has not had an MRI yet. So as of right now no surgery no nothing. Still waiting on a MRI

Just to clear something up I dont want to say I recieved "bad" information about him having surgery but I talked to a realiable source last night and Trae has not had an MRI yet. So as of right now no surgery no nothing. Still waiting on a MRI

Thanks. I spoke to his Dad yesterday. I was wondering where ya'll where getting info. about surgery. It's very possible that surgery might not even be needed. Regardless, I'm hoping Trae recovers quickly. Very talented ball player. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder