**Barbers Hill at Galena Park Updates...17-10 BH Wins!!**

9-4 Barbers Hill

Padgett, Henscey with 2 out RBI's

2 BB and 2 hits score 3 in the bottom of inning for GP

:(

Got to find some pitching.  

I know wind was blowing out hard.  Nice though with 4 hrs.  Padgett lead off, Burdett GS! Ponder Carmona  Very nice.

And how about 4 hrs by jv.. Bonin, Irwin b2b,    Legett GS! and Thompson nice.  They said Irwin hit roof top of Softball concession!

9-4 Barbers Hill

I know wind was blowing out hard.  Nice though with 4 hrs.  Padgett lead off, Burdett GS! Ponder Carmona  Very nice.

And how about 4 hrs by jv.. Bonin, Irwin b2b,     Legett GS! and Thompson nice.  They said Irwin hit roof top of Softball concession!

JV uhh ok.

Varisity hit the ball tonight 17 runs on 19 hits keep it going

9-4 Barbers Hill

And how about 4 hrs by jv.. Bonin, Irwin b2b,     Legett GS! and Thompson nice.  They said Irwin hit roof top of Softball concession!

JV uhh ok.

Nice props to both teams for the hitting barrage.

And 32 being a senior parent and not really able to look ahead.  ok Understandable.  Being the same but....  Nice to see there is a lot of potential to follow our kids.  Props given where deserved.

9-4 Barbers Hill

JV uhh ok.

Nice props to both teams for the hitting barrage.

And 32 being a senior parent and not really able to look ahead.  ok Understandable.  Being the same but....   Nice to see there is a lot of potential to follow our kids.  Props given where deserved.

Did not mean to hurt your feelings. You must be a dad or Grandad of one of the kids who hit one out (congrats on that). I see this your first post. But no need to look ahead the Varisity team is all that matters just ask the parents or the coachs. This is the only JV plug I have seen on a varisity site. Your time will come

32 read the post.  I was giving props to BH BB  I threw in jv for 8 hrs in a night is awesome.  And don't jab me for a couple of post for I have a life.

See ya at the cages

Ok 8 hrs thanks for the update. What I meant was and you have probally already found out. Those coach's could careless what they do at the sub varsity level. That's why if you have a rain out it will not be made up. We have been there, good luck on your journey and the reload next year there will only be 1 returning starter 8 positions will be open

???  DANG 32 why are you beening harsh.  at least bh pride is keeping it up beat.   The hill needs all the love we can get. ;)

Thanks for the education.  Been there as well.  Just don't get it.  BHBB has a good night and it turned into this.

Good luck Barbers Hill Baseball! 

9-4 Barbers Hill

And how about 4 hrs by jv.. Bonin, Irwin b2b,     Legett GS! and Thompson nice.  They said Irwin hit roof top of Softball concession!

Hey, Congrats to all the kids that had a big night. It's exciting when your kid hits a HR (at any level) and it's understandable to want people to know. Nothing wrong with that. We had a couple HRs hit at GP last year on JV, one of which went over the softball concession and landed behind 3rd base on the softball field! Very few people knew about that unless they were there. I can guarantee you the parents were just as proud of the HRs their kids hit last year on JV as they are of the HRs they're hitting on Varsity this year! Congrats to all the BH boys!

???  DANG 32 why are you beening harsh.  at least bh pride is keeping it up beat.   The hill needs all the love we can get. ;)

Thanks for the education.  Been there as well.  Just don't get it.  BHBB has a good night and it turned into this.

Good luck Barbers Hill Baseball! 

Ok here is the olive branch. Have not seen many games what is the jv record?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed