PrEDICTIONS.... BH VS GP

Guest patriot117

Galena Park wins 7-5.

They've seen Burditt once and Peterson survived to earn the save. Just a hunch.

Pat such a Hill hater, root cause and analysis your team just didn't live up to your expectations so you don't want to see anyone succeed.

It's not my expectations they have to live up to. Growing pains are not enjoyable for anyone. But, and we all have a big but, I am happy that we beat BH at least once this year. Round two starts today. Anything can happen. Do not count the Goose out!

See ya'll on the 21st.

Across the board I think pitchers have done a good job of keeping the ball down and away from these power hitters. If you plan on competing into the post season you best learn how to hit the ball to all parts of the field. You need to hit the ball like the Japanese do.....they spanks it to all parts of the field

Galena Park wins 7-5.

Pat such a Hill hater, root cause and analysis your team just didn't live up to your expectations so you don't want to see anyone succeed.

It's not my expectations they have to live up to. Growing pains are not enjoyable for anyone. But, and we all have a big but, I am happy that we beat BH at least once this year. Round two starts today. Anything can happen. Do not count the Goose out!

See ya'll on the 21st.

Well Pat looks like you missed that call. 17 runs on 19 hits.

Galena Park wins 7-5.

See ya'll on the 21st.

Well Pat looks like you missed that call. 17 runs on 19 hits.

Thanks to everone who said we need to hit the ball it worked LARGE

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont