**H-F at BC Updates..10-7 BC Wins!!**

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hicks needed 12 pitches for 3 Ks to get the save.

Kellogg looked good on the hill to start and Zoch did a great job in relief. I can't argue bringing in Hicks for the quick three outs. What an ace in the back pocket for Coach Landry.

I have two questions concerning the game tonight.

Third strike dropped by catcher, runner takes off to first, catcher throws ball to first and hits the runner in back and the runner was called out.  So, the runner cannot run down the baseline to first.................I am really confused on what happened and where the runner should have been running.

What happened with the player being ejected from the game and was this the player that got hit in the back while running to first. ???

I have two questions concerning the game tonight.

Third strike dropped by catcher, runner takes off to first, catcher throws ball to first and hits the runner in back and the runner was called out.  So, the runner cannot run down the baseline to first.................I am really confused on what happened and where the runner should have been running.

What happened with the player being ejected from the game and was this the player that got hit in the back while running to first. ???

It was a close call. Home plate umpire made the call that Pinder ran inside the baseline going to first. I thought the call could go either way. Pinder wasn't ejected, it was a player in the lineup who got ejected.

It was a great effort by both teams.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder